✨64✨

(≧▽≦)

"Tae baby come on ,you can't punish your kookie like this bun!!!" Jungkook said following Taehyung who was moving around jungkook's house unbothered from the constant whining.

"If you want I'll just do all house chores for a week!!! But don't say no to my kisses and cuddles ,please baby."

Taehyung  sat on one of the soft velvety couch his back facing to jungkook and doing just something on his phone not at all giving attention to his needy boyfriend.

"Taeeee~ stop ignoring me baby, do you want me to stop Playing games?? I'll do that too ....how does this sounds to you?? Now are we fine." Jungkook mumbled impatiently waiting for his grumpy boyfriend to say something.

Taehyung just sighed for the 1000th time since this morning. He slowly stood up and turned around only to see jungkook standing up with him too. He placed his both hands on Jungkook's shoulder forcing the elder to sit back on the couch.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with furrowed eyes not knowing what exactly the younger was doing.

Staring back at jungkook , Taehyung moved towards jungkook parting his legs and getting settled on jungkook's lap. Wasting no time Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist looking at the younger with big doe eyes.

After a minute or two of just staring at eachother without sharing any words jungkook now decided to break the ice between them.

"Tae ,baby what happened? You good?? You look kinda -"

Jungkook voiced but was suddenly paused by Taehyung pulling him through his collar in a melicious lip kiss.

Jungkook gasped at the sudden kiss but nevertheless liked the way Taehyung was taking the lead and kissing him as if he didn't for centuries. No tongue ,No lust just Taehyung's soft pink lips moving around jungkook's lips smoothly and slowly.

Taehyung cupped jungkook's cheeks in the most softest way he could ever touch them . He rubbed those baby cheeks with his thumbs deepening the kiss more .

Jungkook moaned at the euphoric feeling of Taehyung's mouth savouring his own when he was literally begging for this a minute ago.

With the tight hold on tae's waist jungkook pulled Taehyung towards his body now pressing there chest against eachother. Seconds passed and Taehyung still didn't let go of jungkook's lips sucking them more gracefully then before.

Meanwhile jungkook was so involved in holding Taehyung close to his chest and enjoying the kiss that he almost missed the little tears flowing through Taehyung's cherry cheeks........ almost

Wetness felt on jungkook's scar cheek and the realisation hit him that something was wrong with his boyfriend since the morning. It surely wasn't just about the game part but something more then that.

This kiss for sure wasn't a normal one which they did for more then 100 times but this was something else. No doubt it was awesome but jungkook couldn't forget the taste of sadness through Taehyung's kissing.

Jungkook tried to apart the younger with his waist only for Taehyung to encircle his arms around jungkook's neck and kiss him more deeper.