✨82✨

(≧▽≦)

An overly tired Taehyung barged into there house complaining about the overall situation and things which were happening since yesterday with there group .

He entered through the main door only to fine the space empty with absolute silence . He sighed and went over to his and jungkook's room knowing that jungkook might be resting or either playing right now in there.

"Kookie you need to expla-"

"Ohhh wow" Taehyung mumbled forgetting his rants , after looking at his boyfriend looking absolutely hot.

He gulped looking at jungkook who was standing there in front of him with his infamous bunny smile .

Taehyung was phased and freezed. He gulped and eyed his boyfriend from his toe to hairs. Jungkook was always handsome and hot but right now he was looking absolutely daddy Material which Taehyung always was simp for.

Not like jungkook had some expensive clothes on or anything , to the very contrary he was just standing there with a pair of joggers ,bed messed hair and his veins on absolute show.

And Taehyung wondered if jungkook was doing it purposely knowing Taehyung would have a hard time with him looking this hot.

Jungkook flashed his smile and walked towards Taehyung. He softly grabbed Taehyung's waist pulling it towards his chest.

Taehyung stared without blinking , and noticed that jungkook was smelling of fresh cologne , he wondered why??? Not like they were going somewhere then why was jungkook smelling so damn good.

"So my baby had fun with jin Hyung and jiminie?" Jungkook asked Caressing Taehyung bread cheeks.

Taehyung leaned on to his touch more just nodding silently to the question.

"Bun are you tired? You want to rest for a while or u want to come with me?? Your ggukie have planned something for tonight"

This time jungkook leaned in peaking his Boyfriend's nose and then cheeks softly.

"Words baby"

"Ohh...yes..I mean no..im- I'm not tired ! Can we go right now?? I want to see what you have planned" Taehyung stuttered

"Okay bub, wait here I'll change into something good and be back okayy"

Taehyung again nodded submissively . He knew something was different today. The moment he came Inside he could feel jungkook's strong aura. He had already sensed how Jungkook was using his unusual deep tone with him.

Feeling heat already rising Taehyung decided to wait for jungkook in there car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung sat there fiddling his fingers while stealing glances towards jungkook after every 10 seconds.