✨84✨

(≧▽≦)

"Ahh kookie I'm full" Taehyung said to jungkook as he leaned against the chair.

"You didn't even finish your pastry yet tae " jungkook chuckled as he mouthed to tae's pastry across him.

"Hmm no kookie I'm full, let's go somewhere now please."

"You enjoying this very much ain't you???"

"Ofcourse I do , why won't I bruhh??" He laughed it off and smiled cheekily

After having there little snack time they both decided to just walk around the park . They did paused many times just to take pictures and stealing kisses randomly.

"Babe, here they have fireworks show later . Wanna visit?" Jungkook questioned

Taehyung smiled widely hoping on his feets out of excitement.

"Hell yes kookie!!! I always wanted to see them while holding your hand and giving you kisses !!!"

Jungkook cooed at his cute boyfriend

"Really?? Then let's visit it , but we still have 2 hours with us "

"So?? Kookie we can't leave I want to see it." Taehyung whined

"I never said we leaving tae, I saw a carousel earlier, wanna go there??"

Taehyung giggled grabbing jungkook's hand and letting jungkook drag him towards the carousel.

Taehyung and jungkook arrived at the carousel and both were awestruck by the beautifully bedazzling lights. What a sight for eyes.

Both carefully stepped into it and looked at eachother sharing smiles.

"Kookahh hold this for me" Taehyung said as he handed his mini camera to jungkook. He pushed his body onto one of the horse and getting stable grip over it .

After making sure Taehyung was comfortable sitting on it safely, jungkook got on to one of the horse right behind tae.

The carousel soon spun gracefully , with the soft wind stroking there faces. The whole time when Taehyung was laughing out loud jungkook was busy staring at his boyfriend with giddy stomach.

How could I be so damn lucky to be kim Taehyung's boyfriend???? He is to beautiful to be even real. He thought.

Jungkook lifted his camera capturing Taehyung over every second. His boxy smile, his soft hair waving across the wind, his excitement everything!!

Beautiful.....

Soon 10 mins done and there ride was over to end. Taehyung being the happy pill hopped down and ran towards jungkook hugging him tightly.

"I loved this gukk, I never felt this happy. Thanku koo." Taehyung mumbled onto jungkook's chest.

He kissed is jaw, intertwining there hands again.

The park became a Wonderland, the lights deco in the trees sparkled beautifully with starlight walkway all over.

"Tae it's almost the time, let's get going love." Jungkook said as both of them walked towards the tunnel heading to the site..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mean the time Taehyung and jungkook reached the place, people were already chanting the Countdown with utter excitement .