✨65✨

(≧▽≦)

"Tae , wake up babe!! It been Fucking one hour I am trying to get your ass out of that bed " jungkook said grumpily as he tried to pull of the soft duvet from the younger.

Taehyung whined and turned away to the other side of the bed.

"Kim Taehyung you better get to clean up or else I'll throw you in bathtub myself" jungkook said this time giving soft smacks on Taehyung's butt.

Jungkook sighed looking at the Sleeping male and made the younger forcefully sit up.

Taehyung groaned but soon smiled to himself knowing that his boyfriend was being so domestic right now.

"How the hell can someone sleep so peacefully even after so much of yelling and pampering?? Taehyung wake up baby " jungkook sat properly on the soft bed and collected his boyfriend who was sleeping messily settling him on his lap.

" You know it's your fault meanie. I couldn't sleep whole night because of you !! You stupid rabbit" Taehyung sleepily muttered as jungkook chuckled kissing his baby's forehead.

"Ohh come on tae ,you know it wasn't only me , even you wanted me!! Why did you even tell me to bath together. You know I can't control my self when it's you."

"Yeahh whatever ~ But let me sleep kook  I fuckin slept at morning six. My beautiful face deserves rest" Taehyung hugged jungkook's waist and leaned his head on jungkook's chest trying to fall asleep back.

"Even I want you to take rest but we can't princess. I have match and you need to cheer me up." Jungkook said licking Taehyung earlobe. He took the blankets from the bed and covered there cuddling bodies with the blankets while Taehyung just rested on jungkook's chest smiling to himself with his eyes closed.

"But before that we can do something else if you agree doll."

"Sorry I'm not playing games right now kook. Let's do it after we come back home yeahh??"Taehyung asked and jungkook chuckled.

"Nooo . I'm not talking about games but something more intense and Interesting" jungkook smirked as he flipped them over the bed with Taehyung under him.

Taehyung shot open his eyes only to glare the elder and giving a hard pinch to his covered nipple.

Jungkook whined aloud in pain ,a baby pout appearing on his face

"Don't even try to think of anything nasty, you horny shit. I ain't up for getting your dick inside me again!!!!"

"I'm not horny okay , I just love to show you my love."

"Hahaha...lol go and show love to that pillow then, leave my ass alone" Taehyung snickered .

"Taetae really don't want gukkie's love?" Jungkook said cutely showing his big bambi eyes and pout over his lips.

Taehyung stared at the elder with wide eyes not believing the duality of his muscle bunny boyfriend.

"Tf junglebook bishh!!! What a bipolar coconut you are??? I can't believe this bunny was the same man who fucked me till morning!!" Taehyung said but sighed when Jungkook gave him more big puppy eyes.

"If you leave any hickeys on my neck I am kicking your balls I swear !! And I am still sore so you better go slow Jeon" Taehyung said to jungkook who was hurriedly taking off his clothes grinning wide his famous smile again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook and Taehyung stood in front of there practice room panting heavy and sweaty due to all the running they did to reach at there on time...which nevertheless failed.

"You both are late again for practice!!!! Taehyung move to your spot and jungkook 20 rounds now!!" Namjoon said huffing at the couple

"Hyungie we were stuck in some important work" jungkook said making an excuse

"Ofcourse Taehyung's hickeys say it otherwise" namjoon smiled sarcastically and pointed towards the ground indicating jungkook to start with his punishment.

"All the best kookie, hope to see you back " Taehyung mumbled laughing looking at sucking jungkook.

"Wait till we reach home kitten."

"Sure coconut, for now carry on with your punishment. See you , love you babe" Taehyung said as he walked inside swaying his hips for jungkook who just stared at Taehyung walking in skirt and blue crop top.

Do vote and comment if you like ✨✨

My babiessssss how y'all doing?????? I missed ya'll .

What y'all doing these daz?? Y'all good???