✨52✨

(≧▽≦)

"I said I was coming to you dummy ,you didn't had to come here to pick me up." Taehyung said and hopped out of the white car following jungkook.

"My heart  wasn't staying Still inside...it wanted to see your beautiful face princess."

Jungkook grinned wrapping his arm around blushing males small waist.

"Y-you shouldn't say this aloud kookie" Taehyung stuttered in incoherently

Jungkook sighed as he smiled at Taehyung and bought him to his chest. Hands on younger's waist and Taehyung's back pressed to his own hard chest.

"Just saying it babe...and why so shy with me baby?"

"Gukkieeee! Stop teasing me and just open this damn door." Taehyung snarled.

Jungkook opened the door and motioned tae to get inside.

Once the were inside Taehyung made himself comfortable on the sofa like always .

"Wanna continue playing the game with me?"

"What? Noo! That's boring guk . I'll get bored!! Let's not play games pretty please." Taehyung said in a small tone and jungkook, he just stared at Taehyung who was giving him puppy eyes and a small Pout. He licked his lips and looked away from Taehyung rubbing his nape.

"Fine then wanna cuddle?"

"Yessssss!!!!!! Let's cuddle "

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung forehead and moved towards kitchen.

He turned to look at shy Taehyung fiddling his tshirt with a big box smile adorned on his face.

Jungkook's pov
If he Fucking continue to do this I might end up having a heart attack. The fuck he so cute and hot at the same time.!!

"Hyaa!! What you looking at?? Get in fast!!" Taehyung pouted

"Get in? You want me to get inside ? Looks like someone can't control anymore huh?" Jungkook smirked but gasped when he felt a soft pillow hitting his face hardly.

"Hoe !! Don't say something like that!! How many times should I tell? Meanie" flushed red Taehyung mumbled chewing his bottom lip understanding jungkook's nasty words

Jungkook chuckled

"What you wanna eat before we cuddle?" Jungkook asked knowing the fire inside there hungry stomach

"Ramen could work !!" Taehyung said and took his phone out.

Jungkook nodded an okay and went inside the kitchen.

He boiled the water and slipped a pack of black bean noodles in the boiling water. And now the only thing he had to do was stand there and look after them . So Jungkook decided why not to use the precious time of his in staring at the beautiful Petite male then the noodles.

After may be a damn minute Taehyung sighed and looked up from his phone and unconsciously looking at where jungkook was.

Taehyung gazed up at the staring male only to get a strong shiver run throughout his body .

Taehyung gulped looking at jungkook who had his both hands resting on the counter and his eyes fixed with Taehyung's

He kept his phone on the sofa and unknowingly walked towards the elder with small steps  and jungkook's gaze moving with his.

Jungkook looked at the etched Taehyung's skirt . He gulped and looked back at Taehyung with some nervous sweat forming over his forehead.

As soon as Taehyung reached the small kitchen Jungkook motioned him to walk to him which Taehyung did as the little daddie's kitten he was.

Just within few seconds of him reaching near jungkook now Taehyung found himself caged between jungkook and the counter .

"You want something baby?" Jungkook questioned in low voice

Now!!!Now Taehyung was absolutely numb after hearing jungkook deep voice which he never use oftenly. he wasn't sure if jungkook was doing this unintentionally or just teasing after smelling his arousal.

"No.. nothing . I don't want anything " Taehyung answered

"Then why is princess here ?"

"Just wanted to see you" Taehyung mumbled and moved his lower a little back due to the rising heat in his chest

Jungkook breathed deep seeing the Position they were . Taehyung's big fat butt pressing against his crotch   and his chest over Taehyung's back. He slipped out a small groan holding onto Taehyung's waist firmly.

Taehyung tried to back away with a guilt thinking jungkook might be feeling uncomfortable from what he just did. But was stopped by the strong arms on his waist.

"W-what happened ggukiee?"

"You woke up something kitten, you can't back out now"