Intruder, Seattle and Volterra

Dani's POV

It's been two weeks since Victoria got away. Things are getting worse in Seattle. I'm called to a family meeting. I go to the living to see Bella is here also. She's no longer grounded and has been spending time with the wolves and her human friends. She punched Jacob recently and got a sprained wrist. Rosalie told her her story.

Anyway I go stand beside Carlisle. Apparently there was a rogue vampire in Bella's house and one of her jumpers is missing. "Who was it? Someone we know?" dad asks Edward.

"It was a stranger" Edward states. "I didn't recognize his scent" he states.

"A nomad passing through" mum suggests.

"A passer be, wouldn't of left Bella's father alive" Rosalie states. As Emmet appears with Jasper.

"The scent disappeared five miles south of Bella's house" Jasper states.

"Someone's orchestrating this" Dad states.

"Victoria?" I suggest.

"I would have seen her decide" Alice says shaking her head

"It has to be the Volturi" Edward tells us.

"I don't think it's the Volturi either, I've been watching Aro's decisions too" Alice states.

"So we keep looking" Emmet states.

"We'll also take shifts guarding Bella at her house" dad states.

"Another protection detail?" Rosalie asks unimpressed.

"Rosalie" dad says firmly.

"I can have sleepovers with Bella pretending to babysit me" I state.

"No, she's right. I mean you can't protect me, watch my dad and search for the intruder" Bella says agreeing with Rosalie.

"And search for Victoria" Rosalie adds.

"And keep yourselves feed" Bella finishes.

"I'm not leaving you here defenseless" Edward tells her.

"Me neither" I state.

"Well, I'm not gonna let you starve, and I wouldn't be unprotected. I...I have..." Bella trails off.

"The pack" I finish. Great, they smell terrible. So we make a shaky alliance with the wolf pack. Taking turns guarding Bella at her house. As well as searching for the intruder and Victoria. While my family hunted.

(Seattle) Third Persons POV

"I got what you wanted, one of the Cullens nearly caught me" Riley tells Victoria.

"Good, how's the army?" she asks.

"They are fine, they are following orders and are keeping a low profile. But are getting antsy" he tells her. "There's something else, a little girl. There are photos of her with the human pet and Cullens. I don't know how she knows them, but she maybe useful" he states.

"Do as you see fit, return to the others" she tells him. He kisses her and leaves. She wipes her mouth takes out an old photo of her with James. Soon she'd have her revenge. Riley just needs to decide when the army is ready. Then I'll decide at the last minute if I'll join them or not.

(Volterra castle, Volturi) Third Persons POV

"You seemed concerned brother" Caius says. As he and his two brothers are in their study reading. They'd sent Jane, Alec, Demetri and Felix to investigate the situation in Seattle. Also to see if Edward Cullen's mate is still human. Caius gave the order.

"There were black spots in Edward's memory, like in that nomad's for a century ago" Aro states.

"The one that supposedly created an immortal child?" Caius asks and Aro nods his head.

"Peculiar" Marcus says. "I sensed another coven mate tie with Edward. But there are only six other members. But there was a faint seventh line. Like he didn't remember the person. The same with Alice. I've never seen anything like it before, except for the nomad from a century ago" he explains.

"Strange indeed" Caius says. "I'll have Alec investigate the matter on the down low" he states.

"Good, I do hope young Isabella is turned soon. If she hasn't been already" Aro states. "It'd give us a reason to visit the Cullens personally" he states.

"I'm sure they won't wait to long. They know we don't give second chances. I told Jane to remind them of that" Caius states. His brothers nod their heads in agreement and go back to reading after Caius called Alec with his secret mission.

A/N

Picture above of Victoria with Riley Biers and picture on the external link of the Volturi kings.