Wedding

(August 12th) Dani's POV

I arrived home and mum collected me. No one told Bella, wanting it to be a surprise for her. Everyone is setting up for the wedding tomorrow as Alice watches Bella try to walk in her heels. I stand in the shadows. Bella stumbles a little and I giggle. "Dani, you're here!" she exclaim smiling and I hug her.

"Did you really think I'd miss yours and Edward's wedding?" I ask her. She smiles and hugs me again. "Anyway, you just have to break them in" I tell her gesturing to her heels.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days" she tells me. She turns to Alice. "Can't I just go barefoot?" she asks her.

"No, absolutely not" she tells Bella firmly.

"I just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this" Bella says gesturing to the beautiful set up.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect" Alice assures her. Dad and Jasper walk by carrying benches. Emmet stops in front of us holding a long log.

"Where do you want them boss?" he ask Alice.

"On either side of the aisle" she tells them.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asks her while hold a fat tree stump.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice demands as she goes to show them.

"So are you excited about tomorrow?" I ask Bella.

"Yes, how are things with you and Alec?" she asks me.

"We're dating, he apologizes for not being able to come" I tell her. "By the way. I have to pretend to be human tomorrow. It was the only way Aro and Caius would allow me to come" I explain.

"That's fine, you can be my sister for the day" she tells me.

"I love the sound of that, I'll use my gift on the humans as they arrive. Then reverse is as they leave" I tell her. "Anyway, enough about that. Do you know where Edward is taking you for your honeymoon?" I ask her.

"Not a clue" she tells me as she looks up at Edward. Alice rejoins us.

"You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order" she tells Bella. Who agrees and hugs her before leaving. "Dani, go help Esme with the flowers" she tells me. I nod my head and go help mum with the flowers. We spend the rest of the day setting up. Before the boys went hunting. I had already gone when I arrived.

(Next day)

It's nearly time for the wedding. I've compelled all the human guests. Aside from those from the reserve. I'm walking around when I see dad talking to other vampires. They must be the Denali's. I ran over at human speed and launch myself into his arms.

"Hello Dani, excited for your sister's wedding day?" he asks me with a bright smile.

"Mm hm" I hum nodding my head.

"Who's this Carlisle?" a woman with pale blonde curled hair asks.

"Allow me to introduce Bella's younger half sister Dani, she's eight" he tells them. "Say hello" he tells me.

"Hello" I say pretending to be shy.

"She's adorable Carlisle" a brunette woman tells him. "I'm Carmen and this is my husband Eleazar" she tells me.

"I'm Tanya, these are my sisters Kate and Irina" the curly haired blonde tells me.

"Dani!" Renee calls and dad puts me down. "It's time for you to get in position" she tells me.

"Of course, bye bye" I say waving goodbye to the Denalie coven. I let Renee lead me to the porch. I grab my basket of flowers. Soon the music begins and I walk down the aisle throwing white pedals. Before sitting down beside Renee. Charlie walks Bella down the aisle.

The ceremony was beautiful. Instead of saying 'until death do they part' they said 'for as long as they both should live'. Then said their 'I dos' and swapped rings. They were pronounced husband and wife, and kissed.

Everyone is having fun as the they dance at the reception. I'm with Charlie, Sue, Billy and Seth. "Been awhile Dani, how have you been?" Seth asks me.

"I've been great, how are everyone?" I ask him.

"They're all good" he tells me.

"Are you coming home soon?" Charlie asks me.

"Carlisle says I'm doing a lot better and should be able to return home soon" I lie.

"That's great sweetie, we could all go to the beach tomorrow" Sue tells me.

"Sounds like fun" I tell her. It was soon time for Bella and Edward to leave for their honeymoon. I said good bye to them. I compelled the humans in secret as they left. Then called it a night pretending to sleep. So as not to arouse suspicion. But once they left, I was able to catch up with my family properly. We planned to go swimming, hiking, hunting and etc. I'm only here for a week before I have to return to Volterra.

A/N

Picture above of Dani in her purple dress and pictures in chapter from the wedding.