Volturi's Decision

(Throne room) Third Persons POV

Aro tells his brothers all of what he learned from Dani's memories. "This is a sadness" he says as he sits on his throne.

"Can't we let her live? I don't want Alec to go through what I did" Marcus says.

"We have laws" Caius states. "We'd look like weak fools and hypocrites if we allowed her to live here" he states.

"No one need know aside from the Cullens" Aro tells his brothers. "She made the whole town of Forks forget her being Bella's long lost sister and believe she was a Cullen all along. She could do the same here with the vampires" he states.

"You want her to compel everyone here?" Caius asks him.

"Only those who don't already know. We can have her compel everyone not to tell anyone about her or speak about her existence. She can stay hidden when we have guests" Aro states. "I don't want Alec to go through what Marcus has brother. It'll effect Jane also" he states.

"So are we agreed? She lives?" Marcus asks his brothers.

"I don't like it, but she has proven that she can keep our secret" Caius says reluctantly.

"I'd love another daughter to spoil" Aro says. "Even if it is a daughter in law" he states.

"I won't let another go through my pain" Macus states.

"Then we are in agreement, Demetri go get Jane, Alec and Daniela" Aro instructs. Demetri bows his head and leaves. The kings wait in silence.

(Alec and Jane's room) Dani's POV

Jane's and Alec's room is nice. It's sort of a mix between a study and games room. There's also a Victorian doll house, that Jane owns. We're all sitting on the couch waiting to word from the kings. It's been a couple of hours.

"I'm sure they'll vote in your favour" Jane tells us.

"But what if they don't?" I ask her scared. Alec pulls me into his lap and I snuggle into him. Taking in his scent as he strokes my hair.

"Everything will be fine mio amore" he assures me.

"You could call your sister the seer, she can tell you what the kings decide" Jane tells me.

"I know she can, but I don't want to disturb her. She's in the middle of planning Edward and Bella's wedding" I remind her. "Have you found your mate?" I ask her.

"No, but I am overjoyed that Alec has" she tells me smiling. "I hope we will be celebrating your wedding soon" she adds.

"We've only know each other for forty eight hours" I remind her.

"We have to get to know each other better first sister" Alec tells her. "Besides we're not even courting yet" he adds.

"Have you ever thought of what your future would be like with your mate?" I ask him curious.

"She'd join me here, if she had a coven. We'd see them as often as we could. We would court for several months before I proposed. Then we'd have a wedding and go on a long honeymoon touring the world. Before returning here" he states. "What about you?" he asks me.

"I never thought I'd fine him. And if I ever did he wouldn't want me as I'm stuck in a nine year olds body" I tell him. He hugs me tight. "But if he did what me, I guess we'd start off as friends get to know each other better. Then he'd take me on a date and we'd become boyfriend & girlfriend. Date for a year before he proposed on our anniversary. Alice would plan the wedding and we'd marry. Then travel the world for our honeymoon. Before settling down" I explain.

"You both have a very similar way of thinking" Jane tells us with a smile. Alec and I smile. Just then there is a knock on the door. "Come in" she says. And Demetri enters the room.

"They are ready for you now" he tells us.

"I won't leave your side" Alec tells me and I give him a grateful smile. I put my hood back up. We leave and head for the throne room. Alec and I holding hands. When we reach the throne room we stand in front of the kings.

"We have made our decision" Aro states. He shares a look with Caius and Marcus. "We have decided to allow you to live. With a few conditions" he tells us. Alec and I smile brightly at each other over joyed.

"You must compel everyone here, not in this room. To never talk about your existence outside of this castle or in the presence of guests. You must stay out of sight when we have guests" Caius tells me.

"What of my family?" I ask them.

"You may talk to the Cullens and visit them every now & again" Marcus tells me. "But no one other then them can know what you are" he states.

"I understand" I tell them. "What of my diet?" I ask them.

"What of it?" Caius asks me.

"I wish to remain on the animal diet, as continued proof that I am different from other immortal children" I tell them. "I've never killed anyone and don't plan on changing that" I state.

"You may continue drinking animal blood, but be discrete" Aro tells me.

"Thank you Aro, thank you all" I say with a bow. "When do I compel the others?" I ask.

"We've organized it for tomorrow, it will be done here under our supervision. Everyone member will come in individually or in small groups. It'll be a long day" Caius states.

"Then may I go hunting tonight? So that I'll have the energy needed" I state.

"Of course" Marcus drawls.

"Why don't you take Alec and Jane with you" Aro suggests. I nod my head.

"Thank you, for sparing my life. I promise never to make you regret this decision" I tell them.

"You had better not, we don't give second chances" Caius tells me. I nod my head in understanding. Before leaving with Alec and Jane. They take me Camping Le Balze Volterra and I feed on a couple of ibexes (wild goat). Before we return to the castle and spend the rest of the night watching movies relaxing in the twins room.