Graduation Party Vision

Dani's POV

Bella and the others graduated today. It was a lot of fun. I graduated Elementary school and start middle school next year in Alaska. Once Bella is turned. Anyway tonight is the night of the party. I'm allowed to attend until nine, then have to pretend to go to bed. Which sucks. But my family promised to let me continue partying with them once the humans left at ten thirty.

Besides the human's won't be allowed upstairs. So I can do plenty of things to entertain myself. For the ninety minutes until the humans leave. "The guests will be arriving shortly" Alice states

"Food is laid out" mum states.

"Music is set" Emmet adds.

"Valuables are hidden upstairs" Rosalie adds.

"Drinks are in the coolers" Jasper states.

"Everything is ready" I say smiling as Edward and Bella arrive. "Hey guys, excited for the party? How's your hand Bella?" I ask curious. She punched Jacob the other, because he kissed her. Rosalie also told Bella her story of becoming a vampire. Not a pleasant one.

"Yeah, it's fine" she says.

"No sneaking into the party before the humans leave" Edward tells me.

"I won't" I assure him.

"Ok, you all know the rules" Dad tells us. "Esme and I will be upstairs if you need anything" he states. We hear the first guests arriving.

"Have fun" mum says and they go upstairs. Alice goes to let the guests in. It was Bella's human friends. They were in awe by the house. Some more people arrived and the party officially began at eight.

(Time skip)

The party is going well so far. Alice went upstairs to get my jacket. I notice Jacob here with Embry and Quil. He is talking to Bella. I notice Alice return and freeze. I go over to her with Bella. "Alice, what'd you see?" we ask her.

"The decisions been made" she states.

"What's going on?" Jacob asks.

"You're not going to Seattle?" Bella asks.

"No, they're coming here" Alice states.

"I'll get the others, you go tell mum and dad with Bella" I tell her. She nods her head and goes upstairs with Bella. The wolves follow. I gather the others and we all go upstairs.

"They'll be here in four days" Alice tells us.

"This could turn into a bloodbath" dad says as mum rests a hand on my shoulder.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asks.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized... maybe one" she answers.

"I know his face. He's a local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this" Edward states.

"Whoever did is staying out of the action" Alice tells us.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision" Dad states.

"Either way, the army's coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town" Jasper states.

"Hold up. What damn army?" Jake demands.

"Newborns, our kind" dad tells him.

"What are they after?" Embry asks.

"They were passing around Bella's and Dani's scent. A red blouse and scarf" Alice states.

"They're after Bella? What the hell does this mean?" Jake asks. While I asked they're after me. Mum pulls me closer protectively.

"It means an ugly fight. With lives lost" dad states. Jake shares a look with Embry and Quil.

"All right. We're in" he states.

"No... you'll get yourself killed. No way" Bella states.

"I wasn't asking for permission" Jake tells her.

"Jacob. Do you think Sam would agree to... an understanding?" dad asks him.

"So long as we get to kill some vampires" Jake tells him.

"Jasper" dad says. Jasper has the most experience with newborns. Having been apart of an army before he meet Alice and joined the Cullens.

"They'll give us the numbers. The newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge" Jasper explains.

"We'll need to coordinate" Dad states.

"Carlisle! They're gonna get hurt!" Bella protests.

"Bella, they're stronger and faster then us" I remind her.

"We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires knowledge Jasper has. You're welcome to join us" dad tells Jake.

"All right. Name the time and the place" Jake tells him.

"Jake, you don't know what you're getting yourself into" Bella tells him.

"Bella, this is what we do. You should be happy. Look at us, working together. You are the one who wanted us to get along, remember?" he reminds her.

"We need to send the humans home" Mum states. Everyone agrees. The wolves left while the party ended. Edward took Bella back to her house.

"What do I do?" I ask them.

"You need to stay with Bella" dad states.

"I agree, pretend to be human. Then strike when they get close enough" Jasper states.

"Can you do that little sister?" Emmet asks me.

"If needed, yes" I tell them. "But I'm not a fighter like the rest of you. I need this training" I tell them.

"You'll get it, along with private sessions. To ensure you're prepared for battle" Jasper states.

"I don't like the idea of Dani fighting" mum states and Rosalie nods her head in agreement.

"I'll be ok" I assure them. "Besides, Bella and I won't be alone" I state. "So Jasper think you can give me some pointers tonight?" I ask. He nods his head. We go to his room and Alice joins us. He gives me the basics don'ts when fighting a newborn. Don't turn your back on them, don't go for the obvious kill and etc. Then went through the quickest ways to behead a vampire.

A/N

Picture above of Bella and Edward at graduation. Picture on the external link of Quil and Embry.

For all you amazing readers, I've decided to do a Twilight story with an immortal child coven. Here's a look at the first chapter, that starts while the Cullens are away during New Moon. https://www.wattpad.com/1125273863-first-chapter-of-future-stories-immortal-child