54

Patricia, get ahold of yourself!

After minutes of trying to convince herself that she wasn't a dictionary so she should stop giving meaning to anything that Jake does, Patricia decides to just read a book to revert all her unwanted thoughts and whatever crazy feelings that's starting to creep in to her.

It took her some time to decide but still ended up on the fairytale section of the library where her favorite book is situated.

The little mermaid.

Childish you may say but Patricia love both the film and the book version of it.

Patricia doesn't like reading plain text books much, she prefers children story books with illustrations and shorter narrations, madalas nya kasing gusto na may nakikita ang mata nya na mga pangyayari, she wanted to see the outcome of the narratives, quite different from all book lovers like her.

It's not like she hates it, there are still times when she opts to read plain text books and that's usually when she craves for ideas para mapagana ang imahinasyon nya.

Being part of the theatre club, more so the one behind the excellent plays presented in and outside of their school, wasn't very easy but, seeing the product of all her hardwork and sleepiness nights writing scripts and directing plays makes it all worth it.

Malapit nang matapos ang oras nang mapagdesisyunan nya na bumalik na sa mesa kung nasaan si Jake, hindi naman ganon kalayo at tanaw lang kung nasaan sya.

Medyo nagugutom na rin kasi sya but upon reaching their table, to her surprised, Jake was already sleeping, his head resting on his right arm.

She couldn't help but to stare at the peaceful Jake, admiring his facial features.

"Lord, sya na talaga favorite mo, kahit tulog gwapo." She whispered as a remark that eventually made she, herself blushed.

"Hay ano nanaman ba itong pinasasasabi at pinaggagagawa ko?" The lass sighed and shook her head slightly.

Even though she doesn't want to disturb him from his sleep, Jake has to eat so when the bell rang, signalling their time for lunch, Patricia carefully tap his shoulder.

Seeing how his eyes slowly fluttered open, she greeted him with a smile.

"Kain na tayo?"