96

"Kung hindi mo kaya, matulog ka muna..." Jake said with voice and eyes brimming with worry to the girl who's struggling to remain awake.

It's clear as day how much she needs sleep yet refuses to, ang kulit talaga.

Patricia gave him a glance, "Ha?" She responded, seemingly disoriented.

"Mas wala kang maisasagot kung inaantok ka, umidlip ka muna kahit sandali."

"Oo wait kailangan ko lang ibrowse to saglit, may nakalimutan lang ako,"

Jake just sighed staring at the lass, now writing notes across him, before leaning back into his seat.

With no particular reason, that gesture made Patricia snicker, she took a quick look at the boy in front of her prior to continuing what she's doing to finish it as fast as she can.

"Pft alam mo ganyan na ganyan din sinasabi sakin ni Aki sakin" She spoke.

"Try mo makinig rin minsan" He replied. "It's for your own good, your health."

"Alam ko, kailangan ko lang talaga icheck to tas iidlip na ako,"

Unlike Jake who can easily remember and understand their topics just by listening to their lectures or reading, Patricia believes that she remember most what she writes.

Though opposite, it didn't became a problem to the both of them for they believe that everyone is built different, we have different levels of understanding. The one-size-fits-all doesn't really open pathways for everyone's growth in fact it hinders it.

Diverse learning, requires diverse learning strategies.

"I'll wake you up 5 minutes before our next class' starts"

"Make it 7, 7 minutes."

"Okay, 7."