Prolouge:

No Ones POV:

365 days left until the next extermination. We all watched as the Angel's From Heaven Acended into a large portal leading to heaven. Dozens of demons slaughtered. Bodies of Friends, Families, Enemies lay mutilated on the ground. It was time for the undertakers to come out and collect the corpses, as the citizens of the pentagram, went about their day.

Your POV:

I watched from the safety of the castle walls of Lucifers Throne room. I tightly clutched a small toy of Godzilla in my hand. I watched as the last of the Angel's acended but not before I made eye contact with one of them. I waved giving them a smile. Their grin only grew wider as it then shot into the portal before it closed.

I was gonna stand up when suddenly one of the imps picked me up.

Imp: "Master Y/N you shouldn't be near the windows. Your mother has strictly forbid it. Lady Annabelle is in the play room I shall escort you there at once".

I only nodded and enjoyed the height difference of being up so high. Its then that I was placed down across a spider demon.

You: "Hewwo"?

Annabelle: "Hoi"?

You looked around.

You: "Want to play with my guillotine"?

Annabelle grew a shark toothed grin.

Annabelle: "Yes".

That's all you get thus far. Tell me if you want more? Anyways I'll make another chapter I'mf I get 100 votes by the end of this week. Anywho let's see if we can get there. Anywho This Is Horror-Kun amd that's a rap.

Word Count: 268