Chapter 4:

Your POV:

It's been a few months already. You lay in bed with your Fiance's lower arms wrapped tightly around you. Her upper arms wwrd tucked underneath her head. You were in fact the little spoon for tonight.

You shivered when you felt her fur brush against your back. Her purring was alluring and yet calming. Her face looked peaceful. You smile at her for a moment but sigh deeply. You snap your fingers replacing your body with a pillow.

You appeared beside the bed and nod. You stretch, hearing the satisfying pops in your back. It was the haunting hour of the night, 3Am. You carefully made your way out of the room and down the dimly lit halls. You pass by Alastor's and Angel's room before taking a quick peek and your parents bedroom door at the end of the long hallway.

You smirk but take a left turn. You made your way down some pearl carved staircase and then made your way to the right where the kitchen was at. You enter but come to an abrupt stop, Alastor was at the kitchen table with a large pile of Venison.

Alastor: ahh good morning young prince. Coming down for a glass of water.

You shrug and sigh.

You: Pretty much, I don't sleep much sir.

You open the fridge and grab a large glass of water.

As your about to gulp it down. Alastor with a flick of his wrist changed the water to wine. You raise your eyebrow as Alastor says.

Alastor: My treat to my future s-son in law.

He scarfs down some of the meat like a Savage before cleaning his blood stained mouth with a napkin.

You sigh again before slamming the fridge shut. This startled Alastor who opened one eye and raised an eyebrow.

You: ...Listen freak.

Alastor put down his fork and knife and payed attention.

You: I know you dislike me. So you can stop pretending with those fake smiles and uncomfortable gestures okay. Tonight it's just the two of us so how about you get whatever you really want to say to me out of the way.

Alastor's eyes glowed a dangerous red before something caught his eye. He hesitated before smiling.

Alastor: you are right I don't approve of you. For someone as weak and fragile as you to he married to my daughter who happens to be strong and beautiful. I don't like it.

The candles shimmered turning green for a moment.

You: So you think I'm weak huh?

Alastor: Absolutly my dear B-

In a flash a fork was impaled into Alastors hand who flinched amd grit his teeth. Static could he heard as he turned his head to come eye to eye with your angered expression.

You: I am the prince of hell. I'll have more power than you ever will old man.

Alastor suddenly started playing a haunting tune on the radio. It sounded like Beethoven but backwards and distorted.

Alastor: Such a gutsy move coming from a shrimp in a sharks tank.

You grabbed the fork and removed it. Alastors wound didnt heal which surprised him.

You: Yeah our cutlery have some holy spell on them. Only my family can touch them because we are Fallen Angel's not demons. Albeit my mother can't touch it or it would continuously burn her. Which is why we have other Fallen Angel's do it for her.

Alastor glared.

You: Its gonna take some time to heal but I suggest you keep what happened between us a secret.

Alastor glaredand began to change in his Windingo form.

Alastor: YOu hAve THé ŃƏŘVË ÞØ HĀŘM MƏ?

You stare up at him as he grew 10 feet tall.

You: I am the prince of hell and you will bow before me.

Alastor began shrinking before becoming his usual self. He stared at you with a softened expression.

Alastor: Seems like you do got a spine on you after all.

He kneeled down amd spoke more sincerely.

Alastor: Forgive me your majesty for my harshness. It wont happen again.

You nod before drinking the wine and you put the glass down before spinning around.

You: Your Apology is accepted.

You walk away from the kitchen heading back to your room.

Unbeknowedt to you Annabell was with you the entire time. Which was the reason Alastor didnt attack. He couldnt hurt his daughter like that after all...he loved his daughter unconditionally.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 771