Chapter 2:

Your POV:

You and Annabell watched as Angel's Decended from above. Annabells eyes glowed an eerie green, while yours shown like a fiery dark crimson shade. Your mother had her hands on your shoulders as her eyes glowed a more fiery crimson like shade. Alastor stood behind Annabell except his eyes wernt glued on the Angel's they were shifting from you to Annabell.

He gave a long sigh noticing a strange aura radiating off you both.

Alastor: "Charlie I'm going out for a bit of fun. Watch over the kids for me and my husband will you my dear"?

Charlie glared.

Charlie: "Like hell I'm letting you go out there alone. I'm coming with you the kids will be fine without us two. After all Vaggie and Angel will be here. And so are Nifty amd Husker".

Both parents smiled before heading out side with just a snap of Alastors fingers they disappeared.

You look at your arm.

You: "So were both...".

Annabell nodded.

Annabell: "Yep".

You: "...so".

Annabell: "Technically Angel's will have a hard time killing us both. Since we don't have blood and guts but stuffing. Also we don't feel pain".

Meanwhile Outside:

Charlie ripped a Angel in half as Alastor transformed into a true Windingo and devoured Angel's left and right, with the help of his dark arts. Charlie being the queen of hell was moving in nano seconds killing more Angel's than Alastors killing sprees on the surface and in hell put together.

Angel's started swarming them trying to take out the queen and radio demon.

Alastor: "CoMe T0O Y0Ur D3M!se You P€$TS"!!

Charlie: "AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE TO REHABILITATE DEMONS YOU HEARTLESS BASTARDS SLAUGHTERED ALL OF THEM"!!!

Just then a high class Angel snuck up behind Alastor.

Charlie: "LOOK OUT"!!

Alastor barlie had time to react. It almost seemed like he was about to be viciously impaled when a loud bang rang out across hell.

???: "Hope We Ain't Too Late To The Party Your Majesty".

Blitzo: "Now then...WHO WANYS TO HAVE A GOOD FUCKING TIME IN HELL"!!!

Angel's swarmed down around them as dark powers and gunshots and blood and gore could be seen spilt across the battlefield.

Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter and an Epic Cross Over. Anywho Yall Know What To Do. Anywho This Is Horror-Kun And That's A Rap.

Word Count: 397