Chapter 7

Annabells POV:

I Love Him

I watched as Y/N played Angel's May Cry 4, the way his hands moved over the controls confirmed that he knew how to use his hands. I watched his eyes full of focus.

I need him.

Laying alone in bed was a hassle. I couldnt sleep because I didnt have my body pillow. I curled in on myself before Scout my smallest spider nuzzled into my chest fur.

I adore him.

At school one day, I watched him beat the shit out of a lower class demon. Because they were hitting on me. I held my hand to my chest Fire and gently squeeze my breasts.

I crave him

I couldnt help myself one night. My hand trailed down to the hem of my pajamas and I began touching my area. Although we dont have sex organs we could still feel pleasure by just rubbing the area. I bit my lip as a vigorously rubbed my groin.

I have him.

Then one day when all the lights were out. I snuck into Y/N's room. I let my dress fall to the floor his sleeping figure was adorable. I watched his chest rise and fall. I snuck under his blankets before coming face to face with his groin. Naughty boy sleeping naked.

He doesn't have a choice

I began licking a sucking his area. He groaned in his sleep. His noises were so cute. Just then the blankets were pulled off amd he stared wide eyed at me. I slowly put a finger to my lips before I began to devour my meal.

Hes mine now

I awone the next morning our naked forms intertwined. I nuzzled my face into his chest. I closed my eyes contempt with what I have found. My destined one.

Hello my Army of Horrors this is just a filler chapter in the way Annabell sees us. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 336