Chapter 3:

Your POV:

You had Annabell pinned under you as she stared up at you blankly. You stare back equally blank, you both inch forward slowly. As your lips were about to touch one of your many maids entered and gasped.

Maid: "Young Master"?!

You quickly jump back as Annabells aura grew darker.

You: "Yes W-what is it"?

Maid: "Queen Vaggie wants you to join her for awhile in the brothel to discuss some things with you and Miss Annebell".

You and her both sit up she however sat up like.

Just then the room grew darker and the candles on the chandelier blew out

Just then the room grew darker and the candles on the chandelier blew out. The door behind the Maid closed shut. Your servant began to panic as Annabell spoke in a radio and hissing like voice.

Annabell: "Whatever our parents want to talk about better be good".

You quickly place your hand on Annabells the room quickly changed back to normal however and another voice spoke.

???: "Annabell my dear please, take pity on this fair maiden. And please come with me Queen Charlie and Vaggie would like to chat about something very, 'important'".

You stood up and helped Annabell stand up. As you walked still holding her hand Alastor walked behind you both eyeing your hands. The maid could sense Alastors aura which was in an all time high alert.

You all made it to the brothel where Angel dust was in a pink robe with the words. 'I'm my husband's whore' you cringed at this but Annabell rolled her eyes. As Alastor teleported behind his husband giving a quick snap Angel's Clothes were a normal crop top with a pair of booty shorts.

Angel: "There is my smoocums".

Angel sat down and motioned for Annabell to sit on his lap but Annabell quickly pulled you closer. You noticed every adult in the room smirk besides Alastor who winced in annoyance at how close you were to his 'only' daughter.

You: "You have summoned me mothers"?

Charlie and Vaggie motioned for you and Annabell to sit down. In which Annabell layed atop your lap. She extended her other arms and held you close. Annabell and Alastor stared at one another almost having an invisible conversation.

Charlie: "So Kids me and Annabells parents have been discussing some, important business".

Alastor: "Yes although I had a hard time agreeing to the terms..this could in fact benefit both families".

Vaggie Added.

Vaggie: "But of course we wanted to chat with you both about, how should we say this-".

Angel: "Ugh, Enough with the Bullshit and Beating around the Bush SHIT"!!

Alastor: "Darling Plea-".

Vaggie: "I SWEAR TO GOD ANGEL IF YOU RUIN THIS MOMENT-"!!

Alastor: "Ladies If I Ma-".

Charlie: "Angel, Vag-".

Vaggie: "Honey-".

You/Annabell: "JUST TELL US WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL WANT"!!

Alastor: "Wed love it if you two would unite our families amd become one".

At this Annabells eyes lit up her excitement getting the best of her. The lights turned green, Alastor noticing this smirked.

Annabell: "YOU MEAN THAT-"!!

Charlie: "WED LOVE IT IF YOU TWO WOULD MARRY"!!

You were almost crushed in a bear vixen like hug.

You: "OH SHIT".

Angel: "Oh and Handsome, just to let you know my daughter is the one that does the peg-".

Alastor quickly cut off Angel by covering his mouth.

Alastor: "We will be having you both 'stay' in the, s- 'same' room as one another".

You heard Annabell purring as she held you tightly.

Charlie: "So then, what are your answers"?

Annabell replied with a quick yes. Before everyone looked at you. Alastor however had his eyebrow twitching.

You: "Well...Fuck Yeah".

And so it was decided that you and Annabell shall be wedded exactly one day before extermination day.

Hello my fellow readers I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 651