Chapter 5:

Your POV:

Just like last time Annabell lay beneath you. You stare into her Emerald green eyes, a visible blush on both your faces.

You: Alright let's do this, before we get caught.

Annabell nodded and leaned towards you. You did the same, as your lips were about to connect. You heard your mom Charlie downstairs shout.

Charlie: Y/N Mommy needs her little masseuse.

You sigh and Annabells eyes glowed an ever darker shade of green. Her ear also appeared as her shadows appeared. There was Scout the smallest spider, then there was Toxin, and next Gigi a large behemoth of a Black Widow. Scout being the smallest about the size of your hand. And toxin about the size of your torso. And Gigi was three times the size of both you and Annabell.

You only nod before quickly pressing your lips against Annabelles. She looked surprised but melted into the kiss. It felt weird since this was your first kiss. You pulled away and smile at her bit blushed at the look she had. She was giving you a half lidded, panting, blushing, and lustful look.

You: I-I gotta go.

You teleported through the shadows before appearing beside your mom.

You: Alright mom lets get started.

Half an Hour later:

Your mom Charlie had since passed out. You nod at your work before waking out the room. You noticed your maids looking outside whispering something. You made your way towards the window and gasped.

A rift was cut into the sky and suddenly the Angel siren went off. And just like last time, dozens perhaps 4 armys worth of Angel's came pouring through the rift. But something seemed off they wernt going towards the city, they were flying towards the mansion.

Alastor: CHARLIE, HAS ANY ONE SEEN CHARLIE!!

You ran towards your mothers quarters and noticed she was up now but something seemed off. She looked different her horns were out which meant this was serious.

Charlie: Alastor, summon the I.M.P. and get Husker and Nifty too we are going to fight back. Get as many demon lords as you can...The Angel's have started a war with my family and broke our rules about extermination day.

Alastor summoned a portal and Blitzo stepped through it as did the others.

Blitzo: So ya smiling idiot mind telling me why you opened a portal to my company's office?

Alastor only grinned.

Alastor: well good sir the queen requires your services and you shall be payed a large amount to make sure this Mansion stays in one piece.

Blitzo: Well why didnt you fucking say so ya prick CMON GUYS WE ARE GOING TO WAR!!

He stepped through but Unknown to him other portals opened up and Verosika Mayday appeared with her succubus friends. Immediately her aroma surrounded the men of the mansion.

You flinched away when her eyes lay themselves on you.

Verosika: Well ain't you a cutie.

She bent forward giving you an open view to her breasts. You turn away when tenticals grabbed you and dragged you into the arms of Annabelle who glared with hate.

Annabelle: Stay away from what's mine Whore.

Verosikas eye twitched in anger.

That is until a gruff laugh was heard and a clown stepped forward through a portal.

Robofizz: Well HELLLLLOOOO YOUR MAJESTY! WHAT DO I OWE THE PLEASURE FOR THE QUEEN OF H-H-HELL!!

His head did a full 360° turn as he climbed like a deformed creature along the floor.

Charlie: Angel's are here and are targeting my house I need fighters to defend this place.

???: I'm a lover not a fighter my dear but if Blitzo's here then I wouldnt mind staying awhile.

Blitzo flinched.

Blitzo: Oh Fuck Me Sideways.

Stoles appeared in a simple suite with a mask and Cape on like some sort of Phantom of the Opera.

Just then the whole mansion shook and everyone froze.

You: It has begun. You horns appears and your eyes turned blood red.

Your mother took on a similar appearance as a dozen or so arrows began strining the mansion. You all faced the window amd Vaggie appeared with her spear, while Angel-Dust had a duster on filled to the brim with guns and ammunition. That is until an all too familier voice shouted from outside.

Lucifer: LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!!!!

HELLO MY ARMY OF HORRORS I hope yal enjoyed this chapter. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 762

Ps. Sorry it's so short I'm really tired.