[S1] Chapter 02

Happy reading <3

if i get a lot of votes and comments, then i will double update <3

——

My alarm rang and I quickly opened my eyes. It gives me a sign that I should wake up and go to school. I sat on the bed for a while collecting all my energy that are floating high in the air, while rubbing my face harshly, I have a lot of things to do last night and now I'm so sleepy.

I looked around the room to find my glasses, and once I did I went to the bathroom to wash my self and get ready with my school uniform

I woke up way earlier than most kids did because i need to do all thing by my own. Remembering that both of my parents are busy.

My mom went to work at 4am and come back home at 1am, sometimes she will take a day off but theres also a time where she did not go home. And I'm honestly used to it already whether she is going home or not, I used to spent my time alone or at my part time job.

And about my father, he worked abroad in another country, to be specified it's Japan. He only came back home once every six months or sometimes once a year. It's been going on for years since I was a kid, and thats the reason why I'm not that close with him, we barely meet and we barely talks. But one thing for sure, He worked really hard for us.

I cooked myself a simple fried rice and placed it on my lunch box. I am a 12th grader who are still using a lunch box, honestly its pretty embarrassing but I cant afford a food from the canteen, even if i did it will just be a waste of money.

Sometimes those bullies in my schools uses my lunch box for my bullying topic, if they are really out of topic to bully me

I moved to SCS 6 months ago, and last week we just finished our half term examinations, the teacher said that the result will be announced today

I wont lie but I'm nervous, I should be the best to make my parents proud of me, but re think about it, there's Jennie who placed the first rank for 3 years straight. I don't know could I beat her or not. Thats the only reason I'm nervous right now

I placed my lunch box inside of my black back pack and then I rushed out of my house, not forgetting to lock the door. I went to the bus station and waited for another five minutes for my bus to arrive and pick me up.

I paid the ticket as usual using the online application on my phone and then the bus leaves the bus stops going ahead to my school. Theres literally no other students who took a bus beside me, they all have their own drivers and everyday they went to school with fancy cars, even some of them changes their car colors once a week

The bus stopped at another bus stop near my school, basically I still needs to walk for another five minutes to go to school. The weather today feels so hot, and just by walking for five minutes I have started to sweat. My forehead are completely covered with sweat when I arrived at the school gate.

"Can you please stay out of my way? my eyes are satined while looking at you, no offense girl" someone said from my back, I can recognize the voice, there's no one else besides Yeri. I let out a sigh and then I looked down while I moved out of her way

"Good job, don't forget to buy my favorite drink, before going to the class, you know that?" Yeri asked as she throws a few cash on to the floor, and that I need to pick it up by myself. I nodded my head in response and starts picking the money up.

The clock is ticking so fast, and the canteen are so crowded, there's also a lot of kids who buy some cold drinks early in the morning. I stand in one of the longest lines because that's the only place where I could get Yeri's favorite drinks, strawberry smoothies.