[S1] Chapter 09

Happy reading <3

OMG YALL STREAM S T I C K E R STICKER 

yuta's "baby girl",  johnjae abs 😀, taeyongs hip thrust.

nct did gives u everything u asked for 

am i the only one who feels the lyrics is dirty though- 

——

We nodded our head completely like an idiot. And then we both walked to the third floor where the room is located

Judging based on the receptionist table, the carpet, the wall it looks like this motel was built ages ago and at least it's been operating for more than 10 years.

Some of the flower pattern wallpaper are torn and collapsing.

Jaehyun unlocked the room door with the key we got earlier at the receptionist table and we entered the room together

The room was pretty small but I guess there's enough room for two people, or indeed this place was designed for a couple

There's only one king sized bed, with a flower pillow case and blanket, not forgetting the flower patterned wallpaper, even the curtains are filled with flowers pattern. Just by looking at it, my head got dizzy.

The bathroom was rusty and dirty and the roofs are filled with spiders web. It's nasty but we got no other option.

Now the problem Is the awkwardness between me and Jaehyun.

I sat on one of the wooden chair and I texted my mom. I told her that I won't be going home tonight because i stayed at my best freinds house, I lied.

She agreed and she just reminds me to take care of my self.

I charged my phone and then I ate a cup of noodles I bought earlier at the receptionist table. It wasn't that delicious but at least I got something to eat.

——

"Sleep on the floor" Jaehyun said as he saw me walking closer to the bed

His words just like a thousands of arrows struck my heart at the same time, it hurts so much

"What ? Why are you standing there like that? You expecting us to sleep in the same bed? Together?" He asked me, I kept quiet

"Sleep anywhere on the floor you wished. Remember, I'm the one who paid for this motel and you are the one who caused this problem" Jaehyun said leaving my heart hurts more and more. It was worse already and he just worsen it.

But he is right too. he paid this motel.

I sat on the floor right beside the toilets door and I hugged my own knees then I bury my own head in to my knees as if it's a pillow.

I wasn't sleeping yet, I was crying. I tried to cry as quiet as possible so i won't distrub Jaehyun's sleep. i believe he is sleeping already since he's not making any other sound.

Now my eyes feels so tired after crying for a while. I stood up from the floor and I take a gulp of water from my water bottle, and yes indeed Jaehyun is asleep already.

If I'm in a movie than probably I have stabbed him already, sadly I couldn't. i went to the bathroom and washed my face, wiping off my tears on my cheeks.

I got back to the spot where I cried earlier. I leaned my hair against the wall and my hands hugged my knees. Slowly I closed my puffy eyes and went to my dream land