[S1] Chapter 04

HAPPY READING <3

——

I rubbed my eyes several times, as I feel something unusual happened.

My alarms haven't ranged yet

It just feels weird. i crawled down my bed and I walked to my desk limping all the way there. I took my phone and opened the screen, but nothing. Everything on my phone is dark.

I tried opening the screen once again but nothing happened. Is it my visions or is it my phone problems

Soon enough, I found out that my phone died. I got panic attack right at that time. I ran out of my room to check the clock in my living room

It shows 6.20am, and my school will starts at 7am. Usually I'll woke up at 5am. But now I'm one hour and twenty minutes late

I rushed back to my room and take a bath as well as changing on to my school uniform. I don't have a time to eat my breakfast and making my own lunch.

I'm too late for this all. I ran out of my house hoping that I wont be missing the bus. I looked at the watch on my wrists and it shows 6.41, my bus came at 6.40 lets just hope that the bus would still be there.

From a far, I can still see my bus parked there and people standing in front of the door entering the bus one by one. Im so glad that I don't miss the buss, at least.

It took five minutes to arrive at my school using a bus and 10 minutes if you take a walk.

The bus stopped near my school and I still needs to walk for another 5 minutes, this is my journey every weekdays.

I entered my class and seats on my perspective seats. Jaehyun and few of the back benchers along with his friends Johnny are laughing loudly there.

I wanted to go to the toilet but there's only a minutes left so let me just hold this in.

About Yeri, she's been acting way weirder than ever. She keeps on staring at me, every time I accidentally took a glimpse at her, she will be there staring at me

Our normal class goes on as usual. Until break time came. Since I didn't make my own lunch today, it means that I need to buy some food on the canteen, which also means that I need to spent more money.

But whatever, I need to eat or else I might have fainted. We also have pt lessons today which are going to be a tiring day.

I went to the bathroom and I can see Yeri and her so called 'gangs' are following me. I'm pretty nervous and I'm scared that the same things that happened yesterday might happened today as well

I was washing my hands peacefully when Yeri suddenly barged inside of the door loudly, she pushes the door harshly that I believe the whole corridors might heard the sound of the doors banging the walls behind it.

She walks closer to me but I'm trying so hard to acts calm, she could probably went to the toilet to wash her hands

But then suddenly, my thoughts snapped off when she pulled my back clothes harshly that I nearly slipped on the ground, but thankfully I managed to keep my balance by holding into the sink. They keeps on pushing me and dragging me inside one of the empty toilet.

With Joy's strength she pushes me down and I fell on the ground. Next, Joy held both of my hands so that I won't fight them back Yeri suddenly splashes a whole cup of strawberry smoothies on to my face

The smoothies started to drop from my face and hits my white uniform, it stained them.

"Where did you go yesterday?" She asked me. At first I have no idea what is she talking about, but soon enough I realized that she actually means where did I go with Jaehyun. Now I just created a whole misunderstandings with her