[S1] Chapter 05

HAPPY READING <3

i'll double update if i got a lot of votes and comments :p

——

I was packing all my stuff back into my backpack when the teacher called me out.

"Haera, go to my office along with Jaehyun once you're done packing alright?" The teacher told me as she left the class first.

I looked at Jaehyun who was sitting at the back of the seat and he literally placed both of his legs on top of the table while crossing his hands in front of his chest, beside him there's Johnny playing his phone.

I slowly walked to him, because the teacher wanted us to go to the office together, so I should bring him along with him. And about Yeri, she left the class right after the teacher gave us the task because she has a cheerleading practice along with her teammates. But of course, before she left, she stares at me as if we're communicating through eyes.

"Jaehyun- I think we need to go to the teacher's office. They wanted us to go together" I said as I stutters in most of my words.

He looked at me and then he pulled out two AirPods on both of his ear. So you're telling me that he is listening to the music the whole time? Well, I couldn't tell. His hoodie caps covers both of his ears.

Johnny just looked at me for a while and then he looked back at his phone. He is texting his girlfriend, I believe.

It's not longer a secret that Johnny is not single anymore. his girlfriend lives on Chicago and he is currently in a long distance relationship.

"What you say? Repeat" Jaehyun told me, in a really demanding tone

"Um- well, the teacher wanted both of us to go to the teacher office together, right now" I replied as I fidget with my own hands not wanting to make any eye contacts with him

He pulled down his AirPods harshly and then he went out of the classroom by himself. I don't know where he goes but I just followed his steps. I sweared I hope is going to the teacher's office.

And well, he went to the office as expected, I'm grateful that I don't need to persuade him or begs him anymore.

I went inside of the teacher's office as well and there's Yoona there. They took this matter seriously, I can see that.

The teacher let both me and Jaehyun sat on the chair and then we started off this conversation with simple questions and just chit chatting.

Like how are you, how's your day and bla bla bla. Of course I told them I was good even though it was a complete opposites.

"So have you started teaching Jaehyun?" Yoona asked me and I just scratch my head, not knowing why at all

"Well, we haven't started yet" I drawled giving a small awkward smile

Both the teachers and Yoona just started to crackle in the office 

"Ahahhaha.... I see it must've been awkward right?" Yoona asked me as she scramble his son's hair

I can clearly tell that Jaehyun is annoyed but he cant do anything, it's his mother anyways.

"Treat her well okay Jaehyun?" Yoona said as she keeps on scrambling Jaehyun's hair. It looked fluffy though.

Jaehyun suddenly shrugged his mother's hands off and he is breathing heavily right now. Did he hates me this much?

"Its fine, I assigned them to work on a group project together, and I believe after that they will get a long well" my teacher said reducing the awkwardness