[S1] Chapter 03

Happy reading <3

i see a lot of you preferring a longer chapters, and its a actually a good thing for me since i've written the chapters longly.  

ps.  i'll double update today <3 

——

"So talking about that, we was wondering whether you could tutor Jaehyun so that he could get a better marks at his mathematics subject. Would you mind to do that?" She added.

I stoned at my seat trying to process every single thing she said. I glanced at Jaehyun and he is as surprised and as confused as I do.

"We teachers and Jaehyun's father have both discussed about this. So do you mind in helping Jaehyun ?" The teacher asked me once again with impatience hovering all over the room waiting for my answers. 

I gulped my saliva and bite my own lips. What kind of offer is this ? i wont mind helping other students, but why do it needs to be Jaehyun?

I know accepting this would be so stupid, but declining it would be super embarrassing for me and they might think that I'm arrogant and selfish ?

And how am I supposed to decline it right in front of Jaehyun's father? I dont have the ability to do that. And I'm just not good at denying someone's request.

"Um, so what did you think?" The teacher asked me again as she looked at me with full of concern.

"Dad, you do not need to do this, it's unnecessary. I can study by my own, she doesn't need to be involved here" Jaehyun complained

"Be quiet , the choice is on Haera and not you. all you say about studying by yourself is just nonsense" Yunho replied

Now both teacher's eyes and Yunho's eyes are looking at me waiting for my answers, while Jaehyun? He is throwing his sight somewhere on the ceilings.

"N-n yes I can do it" I replied and Jaehyun suddenly looks at me with his eyes wides open, filled with aghast and i feel like he is ready to kill me any time sooner 

I was about to say no, but how am I supposed to face my own class teacher and Jaehyun's father later on?

"Oh my God, I know you would agree with it. I appreciate your decisions so much" Yunho praised me while I'm just being shy and trying not to make any eye contacts with anyone.

"Dad, this is silly. C'mon you want me study with her? Are you kidding me? you know, even if you told me to, I won't be doing it, I don't care" Jaehyun complained as he crossed both of his arms in front of his chest with his gloomy face 

"JAEHYUN! She is the first ranker, you better study with her and fix your bad scores, and if I found out that you don't want to study with her, then I'll take all your cars and limit your credit cards" Yunho said replied by Jaehyun's frowns.

"Haera, I trusted him to you, okay? Please tell me or contact me if he doesn't want to study or doesn't listen to you, if he treats you bad tell it to me too, I trusted you" Yunho told me and I just nodded without actually caring anything else he said.

My minds are full of random thoughts, about what might actually happens if I did tutored him. Could it makes everything worse or better?

"Thats it, you guys can bo back to the class and do things you haven't done yet" the teacher said letting both of us to leave the room

We walked back to our class together and it was super awkward. I can see frowns on Jaehyun's face as well.

Oh my God, Yeri I forgot about her. She must've get mad if I tutored Jaehyun, and tutoring Jaehyun means that I will spent more time with him.