[S1] Chapter 08

Happy reading <3

double updated today :")

——

Yesterday was Saturday, and I took a whole day off from all my part time jobs and I don't study for the whole day either. I just took a rest at my home and clean some part of the home that I usually never have the time to clean.

About our science projects, it needs to be submitted latest by Wednesday, and today is already Sunday. Theres only three more days left.

I took my cellphone with me and I pressed on Jaehyun's phone number getting ready to call him. But before I clicked on to the green icons, I'm doubting my actions first.

What if I called him while he was sleeping? Or maybe playing games? With Yeri? But if I don't call him now then when will I do the projects ?

To complete our projects, we need to go to the village because that's the place we picked. And I don't think I can go to the village all by myself. I don't have transportation and enough money to pay for the train fees, by this it means that I'm relaying on Jaehyun. well, he is my teammates so I think I should rely a bit on him.

After doubting for a while I decided to call him. The rhythm rings from the beginning until the end but he doesn't pick his phone up even though his profile status are showing that he is online right now.

"What?" A notification of Jaehyun texted me popped out suddenly, now my hope rises back

"When are we going to do our school projects? There's three days left we need to submit by this Wednesday, and to complete we need to go to the village" I texted him back explaining him in a detail

"Please, we need to work out on this, don't make your parents upset" I send him another text messages.

My hope started to fade away as he only left me on seen. I seriously don't understand with this guy. If Jaehyun got a bad scores again, then Yoona and Yunho will obviously gets upset at me, as well as the teachers. I don't want to make any of them upset with me, I wanted to be trusted

Just when I was about to put my phone away and take some rest, I received a new notification, coming from Jaehyun. I saw the message right away

"tomorrow, 7am meet me at school" he replies.

Am I dreaming or hallucinating right now? Did he just agrees like that? It's pretty odd for a guy like him to reply me like that. So by this I can assume he is trying to say that I can use his car and go to the village for observation together with him? Is that even possible? He even kicked me out of his car when his parents told him to drive me home. But I think I shouldn't overthink this much. As long as it's a good thing then why not ?

I started to prepare the things that I would need to bring them with me, such as a pen, notes, a mini towel as well as extra clothes just in case something went wrong there.

And before we're going to the village it self, I wanted to do a simple internet surfing for a while. That would helps me and gives me more ideas.

The clock shows 2pm which means that I should go to the part time job by now. Since I took a day off yesterday, I wont take another day off today.

I went out of my house and then I went to the flower shop.

——

I opened my eyes slowly as I heard a loud sound coming from my phone. There was nothing else beside my ringing alarm.

I yawned several times while I tried to neutralized the light on my room with my eyes. I don't really get plenty of sleep last night because it was raining heavily.