Chapter 1

That creature is not going anywhere

'Please, stop!!!'

'ha, ha, ha, ha…!'

"I beg you! I beg you! Please!!!

Cresendra saw a man approaching her with a knife. She couldn't see his face. She could only see his cold smirk pested on his face. With a look of it she shuddered, cold sweat was dripping from her forehead making a chill behind her neck. She again turned her eyes towards the back of the person. She saw some people lying on a large pool of blood lifeless, probably they were her friends. Two men were lazily checking their bodies as if they were checking random goods. 

She again turned her gaze towards the person. With each step of the person her heart was thumping rapidly. She could hear it.

Behind her was a door. She thought of running away in an instant. But she felt like she couldn't move. Her feets were frozen. She wanted to turn her head to look what's behind. But she couldn't. Shit!!!

As she was beating her head hard to think of an escape plan, she heard someone groaning in pain. She again shifted her gaze to the floor. Someone was still alive!

'No wait!'

She saw one of the men in black come forward, grabbed her friend's neck and pulled him up to stand on his knee. He placed a sharp knife near his throat reluctantly.

She knew what would happen next. She screamed with her whole strength.. 

'No, no, no…. '

'I beg you. I can do anything for …" 

Before she could finish she saw blood oozing out of his neck, his the trembling body.

With another scream, Cresendra suddenly woke up from her dream. She felt a strange sensation on her body. As soon as she realised where she was. She reached the switchboard to turn on the light.

There was still an hour to dawn. She left the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled faintly at herself. Her whole was drenched in sweat, the night suit felt sticky and stingy . 

An hour later, she came out of the bathroom. It was already dawn. She sat on the swing  window. thinking about her dream.

"Why am I dreaming this again?" She whispered to herself. She tried to remember the faces of the people. She couldn't remember anything except the smirk of the man. 

Cresendra took a deep breath and jerked off all the thoughts of the stupid dream. She almost ran towards her study table and ran through her class notes . Since she was now admitted into college, no homework to remind her previous classes. 

*

*

*

It was almost time to leave for classes. Her phone lit up. It was a massage from her aunt.

[Hey Honey, sorry my work is not done yet. It might take some time. Remember to take some. Remember to eat on time.]

'So aunt is not coming soon.' Cresendra sighed and got out of the apartment to grab a cab to the college. If she could reach early, hopefully she could have something so that she wouldn't be hungry until lunch.

*

*

As she was taking a bite of her sandwich, her friend Winny and Walter arrived.

" Hey, did you complete your assignment?" Walter asked with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah and Good morning" 

"Morning." Walter grinned. "I couldn't. Can you let me copy from you?"

Cresendra rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry. I can rewrite. I'm not that dumb to copy word by word from you." 

"All right." Cresendra gave the assignment to Walter.

"You're the best Cresendra. I'll treat you to lunch. I should get going. Let's meet at our common class. Bye Winny." Walter ran towards a few girls, probably his subject mate. He was always a flirty guy. According to him, except for Crendra, Winny and those women in his family, he is eligible to flirt with anyone. That anyone includes anyone!

Both Winny and Cresendra gave "I knew it" look to Walter's retreating back and headed to their class. 

"Have you heard of something yesterday?" Winny asked casualty on the way.

"What?"

"There will be a new group of students joining from today."

"A group?"

"Yeah, this time a lot of students applied for transfer. Yesterday, the final seat allotment of transferred students got released."

"Oh." Cresendra shrugged her shoulders. She was not interested in these kinds of things. This was why she didn't have many friends. 

They entered the classroom. Soon after, the class was full. There were quite a few unfamiliar faces. This naturally sent a vibe that they were in a new class.

Winny looked around, explored each and every benched of the classroom. The classroom was not small, so was the number of students. In this process, she was looking very funny, her head and eyes were moving like a chicken exploring a new environment.

"Look, there are quite a few new faces. Some might have gone to their own place as well." Winny whispered to Cresendra. But she didn't stop her movement at all.

Cresendra looked back. Immediately, she met a few people's glances… She passed smiles to them. Awkward! Why were so many people staring at them? Then she noticed the movement of Winny. She pursed his lips and shook Winny's hand.

"Winny, stop looking around like that." Cresendra whispered.

"Hm?"

"Winny!"

"Wait a minute...aaa…" Winny didn't pay attention to Cresendra. All her attention was now on the back benchers

"Oh my!" Winny grabbed Cresaendra's hand with excitement.

"What? Winny stop looking around now. Mr. Jones will not be happy if sees you like that. Pay attention to his lactur."

Cresendra whispered. It's very hard to control Winny. She was always extreme with her emotions.

Winny, this time, turned around and looked at her with a bright eye.

"I think I'm.. I'm in love again. Cres, look! The one at the last bench."

Cresendra raised her eyebrows, but her amusement lasted only a second. She frowned looking at Winny's 'no normal' expression.

"Our eyes already met once. He is handsome!" Winny whispered a 'you don't understand' expression. She looked the corner of the classroom again. She looked like a bunny cheering for something.

Staring at someone, while popping out your head in the middle class… ohhh.. not to mention it's very awkward.

"That creature is not going anywhere. Can you let me and youself focus on class?" 

Hearing that, Winny gave Cresendra an annoying look. 'Does she have to be rude! I'm just excited. Oh my gosh, he is so handsome...'

"He is very attractive. I can't focus." Winny spoke with her cute puppy look. Cresendra was almost convinced with her performance. No, she can't let it be more embarrassing.

Cresendra maintained her straight face and warned her,

"What if Mr. Jones notice you and scold you infront the class. How will you show you face to your 'Oh so handsome guy'?

Winny clearly understood this time. She flickered her eyes.

Well, that was a good excuse. Cresendra should store  this excuse for the future use.
_________________

Writer:

Hey people, How do you react when you see your new crush? Do you have friends like Cresendra who stop you from doing anything crazy???

Share your comments!