Chapter 4

You can fall only for me

Next day.

In the second period Cresendra didn't have any class. Winny and Walter were not free, their second period was full. She went to the students common room, there were a lot of students busy with their buddies...

'Sitting alone will be awkward here... Arrghhh!!'

She turned around and went straight to her locker, to arrange it.

There was no text or call from Athena. She checked her phone again to see whether she had missed any messages. There was no new text in the chat list.

Someone grabbed her from behind and pulled towards the storage room for game kits. Before she could react she was already in the storage room.

"Hey.." the boy placed his hand on her mouth, not allowing her to make a sound.

"Shhh... It's okay, it's okay. Look at me. Don't shout. I mean no harm..shhh.."

His low husky voice was quite pleasant to hear. Cresendra stopped panicking and in the person's eyes. He had blue eyes, thick brows, and a long nose. She didn't dare to look down below his nose because their position was quite awkward.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Believe me."

"I'm going to move my hands away. All right?"

Cresendra nodded slightly. He removed his hands from her mouth looking into her lips then to her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Mathew. What's your name?"

He asked in a low tone, almost whispering. His smile was a bit enchanting. Cresendra didn't answer him and stared at him doubtfully.

Mathew didn't mind.

"What do you want?"

"Just want to have a good talk."

"Like this? Dragging me inside this store room?"

There was a hint of anger in her question. Mathew looked at her frowned forehead and chuckled.

"Why did you pull me here? You could have simply asked my name normally."

"Why should I ask you normally?"

'Is he crazy? Who would do such a stunt to have an introduction! Ughhh! What would others think if somebody discovered us like that inside. Wait, who is this person? Does he have any problem with me?'

"You are beautiful!" Mathew spoke with an admiring tone. But Cresendra found it rather disgusting.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. Now get away from me." The stuffy atmosphere made her more irritated. His eyes were traveling from her eyes to her lip repeatedly which made her more uncomfortable.

"Not interested? In which way? Hmm?"

Seeing that he was approaching another few inches, Cresendra pushed hard. With her sudden push, Mathew caught off guard and took a few steps back, unable to balance himself to stand and leaned back on his arms. With that chance, Cresendra left in a hurry. When she reached the door, she warned him,

"Look.. whoever you are. I'm not interested in any of your chit-chat. Don't ever dare to come to me again."

Mathew stood up lazily with a gloomy face. He straightened his shirt and came out of the store room. He didn't see her in the hallway.

'So she is not interested in me. Nevermind. Girl, you can fall only for me, atleast, until I'm here.'

Mathew smirked. He brought out his phone and replied to the messages which he previously didn't.