5.

STAY HERE, HONEY, I DON'T WANNA SHARE

— STAY HERE, HONEY, I DON'T WANNA SHARE❞

| TSUKISHIMA KEI |

Sneaky glances and secret touches.

Is how Tsukishima and Shōyō kept reassuring throughout the week. Nothing eventful happened, they didn't learn much about each other. However, they did learn about their rising feelings for each other.

It was one evening before the weekend when after practice, Tsukishima was sitting against the wall in the gym, silently watching Shōyō practice his attack with Kageyama. It was rather amusing than frustrating these days. He really liked how Shōyō took each and every toss by the genius setter and spiked it gleefully. Shōyō was his usual self— loud and noisy.

After all, shy and sweet was just for him.

"Tsukishima-kun."

He really didn't register Shōyō's absence from the court and his sudden presence beside him. He hummed softly, giving him a subtle side-eye.

"Tomorrow's weekend."

"Stating the obvious, are we?" The blonde smirked softly, enjoying the blush decorating Shōyō's cheeks and neck.

Shōyō felt pretty embarrassed for what he was about to do. Shyly, he looked away from Tsukishima and sat beside him, keeping a respectful distance. "We should go out." He whispered, eyes zeroed on his lap.

He jerked back a bit when the taller lad placed his hand beside his and linked their pinkies. Was it even okay? What if someone saw it? It didn't help his blush.

"You think so?"

Shōyō wanted to cover his face, hide it from the taller boy. But that would mean he would have to pull his hand away from Tsukishima's subtle embrace. "I-I do."

"Ah, not now, Hinata. Maybe few years later." Tsukishima teased him, chuckling when the small boy doubled over his embarrassment. Flirting with Hinata was really fun, mostly because of the other boy's bewitching reactions. "We should go." He spoke up, ending Shōyō's embarrassment, much to his dismay. "Do you want me to plan something? Or you have something planned?"

"Oh.." Shōyō felt like an idiot. He didn't even plan anything for their outing and just dropped by Tsukishima to share his thoughts. To his defence, he didn't even think the latter would agree. "I'll—

"I'll plan." Tsukishima offered him a small smile, looking around if anyone registered their little exchange. He squeezed Shōyō's pinkie and sighed. "I'll text the plan to you. How does eleven in the morning sound?"

Honestly, Shōyō would've agreed to any time he was that whipped for Tsukishima. Trying to contain his excitement, he managed to let out a little 'yes'. He squeezed Tsukishima's pinkie back, blushing softly.