10.

NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN YOU AND I

— NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN YOU AND I❞

| TSUKISHIMA KEI |

Bemused. Bewildered. Baffled.

That is how everyone in the club was when Tsukishima and Hinata had suddenly started to get along. Not only the members, but even the coach and advisor were shocked to see the two talking and laughing so freely.

Kageyama thought it was because of Yamaguchi. Thinking, perhaps since Hinata and him are dating, they decided to sort things between Hinata and Tsukishima. Laughable. Sugawara was the only person who wasn't fazed, only because he knew. If he wasn't aware from the start, he would have been scratching his head too. In his opinion, his two juniors were really cute together.

"Don't you think that's a very unlikely sight?" Noya wondered out loud in front of Kageyama and Tanaka, watching Shōyō converse with Sugawara and Tsukishima.

"Suga-san's friendly with everyone." Tanaka pointed out. "Not him, idiot. The other two." Noya grumbled.

Kageyama was aching to tell them the truth. So he did. "If you promise not to tattle, I'll tell you both." Noya and Tanaka were quick to abide by his conditions and curiously watched Kageyama. "It's Yamaguchi." He whispered. "Him and Hinata are— don't you dare shout— dating." He whispered the last part and gave his two seniors a death glare, warning them to keep their mouths shut.

"What?!" Tanaka exclaimed, thankfully, not very loudly. "Is that why Tsukishima is all buddy-buddy with Shōyō these days?" Noya asked.

"Yeah, that's what I think." Kageyama hummed.

"Damn, never thought Yamaguchi and Hinata would end up together. It's so cute. Right, Noya-san?" Tanaka gushed happily.

"Oh, my! Remember that one time when Shōyō had a breakdown and I was with him? That day I made him realize he had a crush. All thanks to me!" Noya grinned proudly.

"Excuse me? How about a no? It was originally me who encouraged Hinata to confess to him. I'm the genius here." Kageyama scoffed.

Noya scowled, "Keep quiet! I'm your senior. I was the pioneer to put that idea in Shōyō's head. You can't be a genius everywhere, Kageyama!"

"Oi, why are you lot fighting?" Daichi glared at them, ready to reprimand them any time.

"It's nothing, captain." Tanaka let out an uncomfortable laugh, as he pushed Kageyama and Noya apart from each other.

-

After practice, the club decided to stop by their coach's shop to get something to eat. Shōyō was happily chatting away with Sugawara and Yamaguchi, laughing noisily. Tsukishima was following behind them, fondly peering at his short boyfriend.