"Trying New Things"

[a/n: idk if this was the right thing to do, since they are just sixteen years old. it's nothing too explicit dw hehe]

[ Extra Chapter 3 ]

CAN YOU KISS ME MORE?

— CAN YOU KISS ME MORE?❞

| TSUKISHIMA KEI |

Half a year had passed by;

The third years had graduated a couple of months back and the first years were now second years. Tsukishima and Hinata had gotten even more closer than before, quite satisfied with their relationship. There were times when they would argue or bicker over stuff, but they always resolved their matter before going to bed.

"Oi—!" The blonde jerked away in surprise, chuckling softly. "Where did you learn that?"

After the evening practice, Hinata had tagged along with Tsukishima to his place, as the blonde had volunteered to help him with some of his lessons. Studying with Tsukishima was always a bit difficult for Hinata. The tall boy was quite strict and snarky, and would actively keep scolding and taunting him throughout the session. Luckily, today he was pretty quick to grasp onto every topic. It was after their studies, Tsukishima had initiated a brief kiss which soon turned into multiple of them.

However, what took Tsukishima by surprise was Hinata's candidness. While they were still kissing, the redhead had tried to slip his tongue in his mouth and that astounded the blonde.

"It's an adult kiss."

"Oh really?" Tsukishima retorted slyly. "Thank you for the information. I was born yesterday."

"Kei-kun!" Hinata whined quietly, gently hitting his boyfriend's arm. "Ugh! I read it in a manga... you know, uh, and I— erm, I wanted to try."

After that the two went quiet, silently looking at each other. Before today, their kisses were generally very soft and sweet. It wasn't that Tsukishima didn't want more, he just wanted to go with Hinata's pace, as the boy was usually shy. However, now that Hinata himself has initiated something bold, he was elated.

"Do you.. not want that?" Hinata asked meekly. He was worried that he had irked his boyfriend as he had gone completely quiet. "Uh... it's- we don't have to..."

Wordlessly, Tsukishima scooted closer to the short boy and smirked. "What kind of manga do you read, Shōyō?" He asked quietly, pushing away the low study table aside in the process.

The coy tone and sudden closeness made Hinata nervous. Timorously, he bit his lip and looked away. He felt like an idiot for suggesting something new. "A—

"Do you even know how to do it? Or you have to read comics and books to learn to make out?" The blonde whispered teasingly, leaning closer to his boyfriend. Gently, he took Hinata's hands and guided them around his neck. "Candid, aren't you?"