"Aftermath"

{  a/n: posting these extra tsukihina shots to show their life after coming out  and before they meet again after shōyō comes back from brazil. maybe around 5-6 chapters? hopefully? :)  }

[ Extra chapter 1 ]

LIPS SO GOOD I FORGET MY NAME, I SWEAR I COULD GIVE YOU EVERYTHING

— LIPS SO GOOD I FORGET MY NAME, I SWEAR I COULD GIVE YOU EVERYTHING❞

| TSUKISHIMA KEI |

The same night after Tsukishima and Hinata come out in front of the club;

"It's not Kageyama?" Asahi whispered to Daichi, completely baffled by the scene of two of his juniors kissing.

Daichi himself was caught off guard. Softly, he huffed and gave his fellow teammate an incredulous look. "Quite noticeably!" Although he was too shocked by the unexpected pairing, he bit back his amusement.

Meanwhile,

Kageyama's eyes were as wide as saucers while his jaw was almost touching the ground. He definitely did not see this one coming. Weren't all the signs hinting that Hinata was dating Yamaguchi? Fuck. He over-analysed the relationship between the two boys, much to his chagrin. As he convened all the courage left within him and met Tsukishima's eyes, who was glaring imminently.

"L-Listen... I just, uh, just thought—

"No, yeah, exactly!" Tsukishima snapped. "Please stop overworking the couple of brain cells you have and do us all a fucking favor!" He was at his peak. For days, he had tried to brush off Kageyama's stupidity; however, not anymore. "It's ridiculous!"

Shōyō was still a bit fazed by all the chaos that took place in a matter of a few minutes. The fact that his and Tsukishima's relationship was out and Kageyama's misunderstanding regarding their relationship fairly left a mark in the back of his head. All this time when he thought Kageyama was aware about his feelings towards Tsukishima, his setter was just wrapped up in his misunderstandings. It was not only embarrassing for him, but for Yamaguchi too.

"I'm sorry, seriously!" Kageyama protested. "They were just always so close and around each other and, uh, and Hinata— he was always so flustered around Yamaguchi... I thought—

"Let's just conclude that this mess is the result of you using your brain for once!" The blonde miffed, quite aggravated. "Y-

"I think we should end this topic here." Sugawara quickly interjected between the bickering, trying to avoid any unnecessary fighting and tension. "Misunderstandings are common, Tsukishima. You should be more perceptive." He offered his blonde junior a warm, friendly smile, hoping to calm him down. "And you, Kageyama. Jumping to conclusions just because you saw something isn't a very smart thing."

"Moreover, it's not very nice either that you decided to gossip about a rumor with others, Kageyama." He quickly added and gave the second years a stern look.