1

Tsr: It looks like #Quavo and #Icy Girl were spotted together over the weekend

Tsr: It looks like #Quavo and #Icy Girl were spotted together over the weekend. #Roommates what y'all think??

        Yn pov
So this is what I see as soon as I get up and it's all over Twitter. Today was supposed to be a peaceful chill day, but people kept tagging me in this bull like I wanna see the girl I'm with being seen with an ex that cheated on her. She wonder why I don't like this dude and speak of the devil she calling right now.

Diamonté: Good morning baby

Yn: morning *slight attitude*

Diamonté: what's wrong with my baby??

Yn: nothing is wrong Diamonté

Diamonté: something is wrong for to be using my name and not a nickname. So I'll ask again what's wrong??

Yn: I don't feel like talking about cause I'm pissed that it even happened

Diamonté: babe your pissed so what happened??

Yn: so we not gonna act like you and Quavo wasn't spotted together last night??

Diamonté: babe I can explain

Yn: explain what D. How you my girl, but you at a party wit yo ex?? mmtch Come on man

Diamonté: what do you want me to say?? I was at the party last night and saw him, but did I leave with him no I came home to you.

Yn: I just have one question to ask and need the truth.

Diamonté: ok

Yn: do you still love him??

Diamonté: I- I-

Yn: goodbye Diamonté

*Call ends*

Well that wasn't how I pictured my morning going, but that's out the way sad thing is I was hoping she would say she loves me, I guess I wished for something that was one sided.

Yn: I'll be by to get the rest of my stuff later this week.