Resentment

Welcome to the 2000 NBA Draft I am your host David Stern...with the 29th pick, the Los Angeles Lakers select Y/N Stephens from Purdue.

That was the moment my life changed forever. Obviously, with a family of actors, I was used to being in the spotlight, but not directly in it. Now it's all on me and one mistake can mess that all up. Luckily I have my family and Kobe by my side to help me with all of this.

Well, my family minus Beyonce once she and Jay got together I haven't heard from her. I've sent numerous amounts of texts, calls, and voicemails and I've gotten nothing in return.

2004

It's been four years since i've seen and heard from Beyonce', but I see her and big lips still together and I couldn't be happier for her, but I just wish it was me. Enough about her in that span ive won 3 championship rings with the lakers and many more are coming.

"If you are just tuning in Beyonce has released her number one single titled Resentment off of her album B'day."

"After hearing that I dont know if i should call her or not, but-KNOCK!KNOCK"

Who the hell is knocking on my door at 8 at night

"Giselle, what are you doing here?"

"umm, I and Jay got into it because of the song I'm sure you've heard."

"That still doesn't answer my question why are you here?"

"Because I missed my friend"

"So you miss me when the one you with actin up-sigh-I'm not some toy you can pick up when the one you wanted doesn't work"

"So that's how this goes, I'm trying to apologize, but you're not listening"

"Giselle if that's your 'idea' of an apology I hope it keeps you warm at night" door closes

I'm going to the gym to blow off steam

2006

Another two years and nothing from Giselle.

Solo is calling...

"Yes Solo"

"Y/N/N can you come to this event with me? I don't want to be a third-wheel."

"Third-whe- yes ill come, but don't expect me to be nice to him"

"Thank you and i could care less and come get me at 7 please."