IG

ThisisY/N Fun fact Green my favorite color

ChrisBrown man shut yo simpin' ass up
             ThisisY/N I know you see this goddess right here so Im gonna keep on simpin
angelreese10 that's a real cute picture
ThisisY/N it's my favorite picture actually
angelreese10 oh really🤔🤔
flaujae if y'all don't get out the comment section wit all dat some people in life still single
angelreese10 if you don't shut up🤣🤣

Angelreese10 requested to follow you.
Angelreese10 sent you a message.

Angel POV

I heard you had a crush on me.

ThisY/N: Yes, yes I do and I would love to get to know you outside of the fame of basketball and maybe take you on a date if you're up for it.

I would love that.

ThisY/N: so outside of basketball who is Angel Reese?

So outside of basketball, I'm a Disney finatic. I love Hip-Hop and R&B music from the 90's to the early 2000's. I was actually in ballet, swimmimg, and track along with basketball. My favorite fruits are Mango and pineapple. What about you?

ThisisY/N: Outside of being in the league, and acting like you I'm a Disney head through and through. I love playing video games and even though 2k and Madden are the same games every year those are my comfort games. And my favorite fruit is pineapple.

After getting to know Y/N I can say that I am starting to develop a crush on her and I can't wait to get to know her more.

*Time skip 2 months*

Y/N POV

Getting to know Angel these last few months has been amazing. We connect on a lot of things outside of the world of basketball. In this two months time we have went on a few dates, but since my season with the WNBA season in full swing we have only been limited to texting, Facetimes and on my off days the occasional date. Being that I have a few days off I will be surprising the Bayou Barbie at practice.

Angel POV

"How is it going between you and Y/N?" Flau'jae asked

"It's been fun and I can honsetly say im starting to fall for her" I say while blushing

"Is the Bayou barbie blushing?" Flau'jae asked me bringing attention to both of us since we are walking into the school gym for practice. As we are walking in with some of our teammates we hear shoes on the floor and basketballs hitting the ground.

"Who is here?" one of the girls asked and I shrug my shoulders because we genuinely don't know

On the court in all her glory is Coach Mulkey playing a 1v1 with Y/N