1

So since today is my Baby's 40th time around the sun I'm going to do something special for her that she is probably not gonna see coming.

"Aight what's up Beyhive so sadly Bey isn't with me because her birthday is in a few days and I'm out going get presents and things like that. But what she doesn't suspect is you guys telling her happy birthday and what not, so if you want to be in the video I need your submission 10:00 pm on Friday. Sigh so now that's out the way I'll be on periodically to show what I got so deuces."

*skip drive to mall*

"So we are at the mall about to go in and get some stuff for my baby, but since some of you are new here let me take y'all back on how we actually met."

*flasback 2000*

Today is my first day at Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts and I'm nervous to start at a new school, but hopefully I meet some cool people at this school.

Before I get too ahead of myself let me introduce myself. Hi my name is Yn Yln I am 12 years old and I moved to Houston, Texas with my mom from New York because of her job. My favorite hobbies are singing, dancing, and rapping. I am an only kid which sucks at times, but I love it because I have my mom to myself, ummm am I forgetting anything...oh I also have a dick so there you go.

*Principal's office"

"Alright Yn since you are new here I will have someone that has your schedule show you around today. Is that alright?"

"That's fine, but what about if we have different activities?"

"The only activity that y'all have different would be your dancing and rapping"

Knock!Knock!Knock!

"Sir Ms. Beyoncé is here for you"

"Send her in please"

After he said that the prettiest girl I've ever seen walked through the door and it felt like my heart skipped a beat when we made eye contact.

"I see someone caught your eye" the principal says looking at me and a blush forms on my cheeks

"Sorry" I mumbled with my head down

"It's ok I'm flattered you think I'm pretty when your not to bad yourself" at this my head shoots up

"Alright you too handle that after school please"

"Sorry sir"

"It won't happen again"

"Alright Beyoncé I called you in to ask if you could show Yn here around the school since you guys have similar schedules"

"I would love too"

"Alright good, the only thing is you too only have singing activity together so could you please show her the dancing and rapping buildings?"

"Will do" and at that we left the office and went about or day

So after that day Beyoncé and I became fast friends and over the years I developed a crush on her.

Bey never found out about the huge ass crush I have on her because we both were in relationships at the time, her with a guy named Jason and me with my baby Diamond.