1 pt 2

2 weeks later

Theshaderoom: It looks like there is trouble in Paradise for #IcyGirl and #Yn

Theshaderoom: It looks like there is trouble in Paradise for #IcyGirl and #Yn. It looks as if #Yn is moving out of the house she and Saweetie purchased together earlier this year. #Roommates how y'all feeling??

2350 comments

CardiB: y'all are always on some bull leave them alone.
^liked by Saweetie
Quavo: Saweetie needs a real man.😏
@Quavo: And who will that be, you??
@YnSaweetie: noooooo, not my favorite couple.

Saweetie pov

Theshaderoom and TMZ gets on my nerves. It's been 2 weeks since Yn moved out and I feel lost without her here, I've tried to tell her I didn't do anything him, but she's been hurt in the past and I guess she thought I would hurt her also. But one thing about our business being out there has been Quavo saying I should go back to him, which I will not because my baby was more of a man than he would ever be.

Icy Girl💙: can we talk??

Baby Daddy❤️: sure meet me at the Santa Monica Pier

——————-
Yn pov

Diamonté: can we talk??

Yn: sure meet me at the Santa Monica Pier

Time to go to the pier to see what she wants.

*skip drive*

Walking up to the girl I used to love has me feeling some type of way. Yes, I still want her, but the nagging part of my brain is telling me that she might still be in love with oh boy and I don't know how I would be able to take that knowing I put my all into this relationship.

"Hey" Dia says
"Hey, how are you?"
"I'm good. I miss you."
"I miss you too."
"I didn't do anything with him. We saw each other at the party, but I stayed on my side with my girls. I don't want Quavo, I want you and what we have" she Sadi while sniffing.
"D I miss you too, but you know I have problems trusting people and dude talking out the side of his neck on Instagram ain't make the situation no better"
"I know and I'm sorry, I wish I could make him shut up, but that would mean me going back to him and I don't. The person I want to be with is right here in front of me"

After D poured her heart out to me she has me smiling like Cheshire the cat and she knows is that's why she laughing right now.

"Alright alright I'll move back in, but we tellin oh boy that you and him will never be together again"
"Ok babe"

"Alright alright I'll move back in, but we tellin oh boy that you and him will never be together again""Ok babe"

     CardiB, Offset and 3,4500,000 liked

Saweetie☑️
This is my baby, my ride or die and I just want to get one thing straight. NOTHIN happens that night when Quavo and I saw each other. I stayed on my side with my girls and he stayed on his. Also Quavo keep my name and relationship out your mouth. I don't want you back and my baby will more of a man that you'll ever be.

Comments turned off

CardiB, Offset and 3,4500,000 liked

Yn☑️: keep me and mines out yo mouth before we have a problem
@Quavo☑️: you think I'm scared of you Yn??
       @Quavo☑️: sit yo ass down somewhere nobody want yo ass
        @Yn☑️: D did before she got wit you
         @Quavo☑️: stop writing a check yo ass can't cash

I was looking to see what he responded with, but as soon as I could do that my phone was snatched out of my hand and thrown on the couch and when I looked up Saweetie was in my lap.

"Stop entertaining him baby he is trying to get under your skin, but don't let him. Just remember I'm with you and not him."
"I know I'm sorry" i say as I lay my head in her lap.
She kisses my head and asks "how about we watch a movie?"
"I have a better idea"
"And what would that be?"
"How about we make one?" I saw with the biggest smirk on my face. Before she could even mutter a response I picked her up and ran upstairs with her in my arms.

'This gonna be a long night, but I wouldn't have it any other way with anyone else' this my baby and I don't care who don't like it' Saweetie thought.

Here y'all before I go to class
Peace✌🏾✌🏾