Jin's Diary

Dear diary,

             I've decided I will write in one of these because I can. So I can tell you about the annoying ass shit and my anger and how hard it is being the mother of 5 stupid children who just can't be normal. EVER. 

                                                 -JIN

_______________________________________________________________________

Dear diary, 

              I'm writing 2 entries in one day. So guess what just happened? My 5 goddamn children and Husband are killing me... These damn people are making me buy them shit and cook them food because they are all starving. So in case you didn't know... I'm broke as fuck and I can't even afford a house so we live in a dorm. So how am I going to buy them a horse, a new neckpillow, some jams, a GD t-shirt, hair dye, and the new pokemon game??!! Guess which one is for who... -___- I've told them we do not have enough money to afford food or rent and they all yelled and got mad at me. Jungkook said to get a job! What the hell?? Bitch. You know how hard it is to get a job? They said I couldn't get in because in the resume I said my best talents were being the prettiest person in the world and for past jobs I put a princess.. Like. The fuck? They all left to their room and now I am angry because Suga won't sleep with me tonight or *cough* fuck *cough* me! Now my children and husband won't talk to me. I have to eat just rice by myself. They're gonna be mad at me for a long time until I get them what they want! But come on Jams is not even a real thing! How will I find that! Sorry Jimin darling, but jams is impossible to find. I think I'm gonna cry. Suga's going to hide all my Mario stuff!!! Now I'm going to leave now so I can tell these people that I only have 10 dollars in my credit card and we can only live off rice and I can't buy them anything. So they should stop being little brats and come and eat rice with me and talk about their life. We need to be the weird, obnoxious, abnormal, family we are.

P.S. Namjoon broke my glasses and now I can't get new ones...

                                -JIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm gonna be doing these diaries because I'm bored.... Tell me if you guy's like them.. And I kinda wanna do an interact with the readers.. I'll put the rules in the comments. The interact will be for the diaries. Enjoy and please do the ineraction! ^_^