Suga:Imagine

This one is a cute one..  Long too XD

_____________________________________________________________

"Oppa!","Suga!","Oh My gosh!","I Love you!" were all the screams I heard in the shopping center. There was a group of girls surrounding something or someone.

Suga..What kind of name is that? Oppa? Who is this person these girls are talking about?

Finally all the girls left the crowded circle and I saw a guy. He was around 5'9" with milky white skin.He wore a t-shirt and gym shorts with a snapback. He was cute.But I still don't understand why he's a big deal to those girls.

That guy suddenly walked up to me..

"Anneyong."

He had a deep voice. It was soothing and sexy like the smile he flashed me.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I mean Hello."

He had an accent. He must be a foreigner.

"Uhm..Hello."

"I'm Suga.Do you live here in America?"

"Yes, I do"

"I'm rapper"

"Really?"

"Yea..Swag."

I chuckled. Swag? This guy is funny.

"What do you need Suga?"

"I need help at here. I never go to here. Only LA."

L.A. is in America... Why is it new to him?

"Okay..Why me though? What about those girls who were around you?"

"I don't want them. I want you."

I gave him a confused look. I finally got what he was saying.

"Your trying something. Aren't you Suga?"

I saw him smile again. Aww. It was so cute.

"Will you help me?"

"Okay."I said.

He linked his arm and my arm and started walking.I felt akward but I was okay with it and walked with him. I don't know him that well.I didn't even give him my name. I saw one of the girls who was around him. She shot me a dirty look. I didn't care. I think this Suga guy is famous.He said he was a rapper. And he had girls around him.

_______________

"Suga.."

"Yea?"

"Uhm.. You never asked for my name."

"No I didn't"

"It's Y/N."

"Y/N? That's cool... and dope."

I laughed at him again.

"I'm from Korea." Suga said.

"That's cool.I'm from ________."

I wonder where he learned his English. It wasn't the best but it was cute how he has trouble with some words. 

We walked into one store. More girls surrounded him. 'Is he that famous?' I thought to myself. He let go of my arm and I left to look at some clothes in the store. I constantly checked on him.