安寧 [updated 15.11.23]

Annyeonghaseyo, Konnichiwa, Ni Hao, Bonjour, Aloha, Hello~

I've been in the mood for writing stories and fanfics but I'm a lazy shit and I would never finish them.  I am on my Thanksgiving Break from classes but it's only a week. How would I finish a fanfic in 1 week? I wrote fanfics before and ended up deleting them because I couldn't continue them, ugh.

Sooooooo, I was thinking about doing a collaboration on a fanfic or a collab account. I know some of the people who read this cringeful book are great authors and might've written some stories of their own. 

It would be pretty cool and I'd like to meet some new people since I don't have any friends with common sense or a brain (irl, don't hurt me). I just have a ton of plots and I just can't write a story for them all. I really want to, though.

Maybe, some of you guys wanted to do the collab with me? 

Probably not, but hey, if you want to, let me know. (girl, let me know girl, let me know)

c:

[Update]

To anyone who wants to collaborate, do you have Line? I already have a project I want to start on and  if more than one want to contribute to it we can do a group chat. 

If not, just message me and we can do a duo collab. 

:)