J-Hope:Imagine

Uhm.. A quick note. I know it's past New Years already but I forgot to post this story so.. I posted it now before it is really late. It's a sweet smut (Never thought I could put those two words together XD)

____________________________________________

"J-hope!"

"Jagiya!"

I ran to my beloved Hoseok and jumped only to be caught and spun around by him.I had spotted him on the street while I was walking out in the night. His smile was all I saw and wanted to see.

"I missed you Hoseok."

"It's cold Jagi. What are you doing out?"

"I was walking outside. I was bored and was becoming impatient for the new year."

"Oh."

"What are you doing out Hopie?"

"The same as you. Ah. I missed you too."

I haven't seen him for a while since his busy schedule with Bangtan. It was cold. He pulled me into a hug. We were in the middle of the street where people were walking. Since we stopped and there was many people they had to go around us.

"Y/N-ah. Come with me to the dorm. We are celebrating!"

"Okay! Uhm.. Hopie can we go to my house real quick?"

"Sure."

***

The house was nice and clean. I had to clean for the new year. I also set out many different fruits on the table in a nice tray.

"The house looks great Jagi! And smells good too!"

"Oh yeah. I put in a freshener. I wanted the house to smell nice."

I watched J-hope grab one of the fruits. I snatched it from him and laughed.

"Not yet baby. Wait until 12 O' clock"

I put the fruit back.

"Okay.. Only because you said so."

"Thank you."

I led him to the couch to sit down and he did. I turned on the T.V. for him.

"I'm going to shower before I go with you to the dorm."

"Jagi~"

"Hmm?"

"Can I shower with you?"

"Uh.. You really want to? I mean you can if you want. You've got clothes here."

His voice changed and became deeper and huskier.

"Yeah. I need to shower too."

"Ah!Uhm.. Okay."

I mumbled to myself that he already smelled nice.

"You say something Jagi?"

"Ah!~ No. No. I did not."

"Okay." He said with a smile.

I walked to the bathrooom and he followed along with me.

***

We had already undressed and gotten in the shower. The water was a little hotter than usual. The steam made the sliding door fog up. He looked at me after we've gotten soaked a bit.

"You've changed Jagi."

"W-what do you mean?!?"

"You've gotten thinner and you have deeper eyebags."