V:Imagine (Pick your ending)

So... I did something special for you guys :) I'm proud of it.

This imagine is pick your ending.

The 1st ending is sweet,romantic,fluffly :)

And the 2nd is smut *Jungkook nodding No*

___________________________________________________________

"Yah~ Y/N-ah!"

"Leave me alone Taehyung. Fuck you!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"

"You can't leave me, mess with other girls , and come back saying you didn't do anything! Just go! Do you even love me?!"

I stand crying there in front of him. I had caught him flirting and touching other girls at MY birthday party.

"Yah!I mean it! I'm sorry! Don't leave me Y/N!"

"Why should I not?"

"Because..."

His voice trailed off as I started to run out of the event plaza. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say. 

I felt someone grab my hips and pull me. 

"Let me go!"

I turned to see V was there. He was crying as well. I don't feel anything towards him. I still love him but I can't forgive him.

"I love you~" He said.

"I do-" I was cut off by one of the girls who was flirting with him. She grabbed him and pulled him with her.

"Hey! Do you know that he is taken! Why don't you go get your own and piss off! Seriously." I yelled at her. I slapped her hands away from him and grabbed V from her. She watched me in disgust. Why should she be disgusted. It should be me. I kissed him in front of her. Taehyung kissed back. I watched as she gave me a dirty look and left. I smirked.

"Thank you Y/N-ah~."

I walked away from him. V grabbed my hips again.

"Why are you leaving me?" He asked tearing up.

"I'm pretty sure I still don't trust you."

"Aish..."He said sadly.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to follow him. I slapped his arm away. He jumped and I still followed him. I shot him an it's-okay look. I could see how sorry he really was in his eyes. We went to the park. It's really dark out here. We went all the way to the back where the swings were. It was darkest here and no one was present. I sat on the swings.V pushed me on the swing so I could go higher. He stopped the swing and he came close to me. I suddenly smell soju. He was...drinking. Now I feel bad.He really didn't mean it. I know how he is drunk.

-Ending 1- 

"Y/N. I'm sorry.."

"I know now. It's okay Taehyungie-ah"

I felt warm kisses on my neck.

"Taehyung~"

He hugged me from behind.

I stood up, turned around, and kissed him on the lips.