Suga's Diary

Sup diary thingy,

            I found my wife Jin doing this diary thing. He said I should do this kind of thing. Since I'm always angry at the kids and never really talk to anyone. Swag amirite? I don't need these people but I love Jin and I somehow made 5 kids with him. How was that even possible? Oh yeah.. We had child carriers. I had to give sperm to 3 women and Jin gave 2 women. He really wanted kids. I think he regrets that now. I do too. 

                  So... Today I spent some time with the 2 maknaes. V and Jungkook. We went to this arcade place. They had a ball pit and some racing. It was pretty fucking legit. The thing is though.. I lost Taehyung... We were playing in the playground and ball pit. Then the 3 of us wanted to go on the racing cars. We all went together but raced in different cars. 1 each. We were having so much fun and we kept bumping into eachother. My car almost flipped and then we had to stop. We almost got kicked off the cars cuz we weren't suppose to crash into each other. When we got off Taehyung didn't come with us. He was gone. Jungkook and I looked everywhere for him but we couldn't find him! We kept calling him and looking for him but the place had to close. We still hadn't found him and had to go home. Jungkook started to cry. He said "What if I can't ever see Taehyung again? Who will I tell all my secrets to? Who will keep giving me lessons in the bed? My partner! I won't be able to get another bj ever!!!" That 18 year old just blew my mind. He admitted this to me? Wait till Jin finds out! Like he's been having sex with his big brother? Ew.. Jungkook just kept crying and saying so much weird stuff about his relationship with his brother. I almost threw up. I had to drag him home. 

                          I told Jin what happened. Jin screamed at me and told me how I'm such an irresponsible husband and father. I totally disagree. I'm the most responsible, swaggiest, BEST GODDAMN FATHER IN THE WORLD. HUSBAND TOO!

 P.S. I went into Taehyung's room earlier and I found a ton of Jungkook dolls and pictures and some 'toys'. They must be on some serious shit.

                              -Min Suga~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.. I'd really like if you guys do the interaction from the Jin's Diary chapter. I've got major writer's block and I lost all my story plans that I wrote down and I feel super terrible. And today I just broke up with my dipshit boyfriend who never really liked me anyways. I don't even know why I haven't done shit. Now I'm just really angry and sad and I don't know what to do. Someone call me a therapist. I need one.