Chapter 1 - Painful Memories

21 September 2061 6:58

After making sure his morning assignments was done Mikel went to spring, trying to fill his old military canteen. While water slowly filled his canteen, he couldn't stop thinking, about his decision.

Last day he ended making FMOS. After he went to bed, Mikel started thinking about one important problem - to which doll should he install this program? 

G&K dolls? After a moment he denied it. Common Griffin's dolls don't have enough memory storage, only some 5 star dolls could have enough storage to install FMOS, but even if that would be done, they wouldn't have enough storage for anything else. 

SF dolls? That isn't an option too. Sangvis's ringleaders should have enough memory storage to work properly with FMOS, but they can't be just found everywhere and even if he would find one of them Mikel still would need to defeat her. It's impossible for him. 

He could barely win a battle against Aegis. Of course that would be impossible for normal human soldier, even Griffin T-dolls would have a lot of problems with one Aegis, but ringleaders are way more powerful, than this Mil-grade unit.

After some time he made his decision - he will build new T-doll. It will be very hard and it has it's own risks, but created T-doll would have far better components, than normal dolls.

Timeskip

At midday he arrived to place, where he was sure to find as much components, as he want, the place, where probably was the biggest battle against SF in eastern Europe - fields, where "Hope" was standing.

Mikel was standing near walls of this former "last hope of patriots". As he gazed at checkpoints, ruins of watchtowers and ruined main facilities, his memories with this place started to blow in his mind:

When Lena got startled by her teammates, by making her a birthday party; when Boris teased Hannah for being too serious; when Vladimir cried with happiness, when he got his DP-28 as present from his parents and when Lena told Mikel, that she loves him. 

That last memory was so painful for him:

Retrospection start

"Mikel can you come with me for a moment?" Lena said with beet-red face

"Sure" he replied with confused look

After these two left their team's tent, rest of team started to smile in understanding of situation. Boris got up and wanted to run to them, but Hannah stopped him.

"What do you want you childish sniper?" Hannah said playfully

"Don't all of us want to see that?" 

As he said that everyone stood up and hurried after their leader and Lena.

POV change

"Mikel I wanted to say that to you, but you always are with others." Lena started her confession while looking in the ground.

"If you want to tell me something, just say this loud, after all you are just like family for me" he said trying to courage her

"Ok" Lena took deep breath and said:

"I really love you, Mikel"

As he heard that his normally smug face went to very embarrassed face.

"You... what?"

"I love you, I love everything in you, your handsome look, your nice voice, everything. Without you I would be just one of normal soldiers, but you helped me by picking me to your team, you always supported me with smile on your face, in my opinion you are just ideal." she said cheerfully.