Chapter 13 - Tactical Retreat

13. September 2061 7:35

Phoebys came into commander's office and saw Mikel, that was lost in thoughts with his pistol in hand. When she saw that, she quietly came into room and after coming close enough she forcibly took pistol away from his hand.

"What the hell are you planning to do?!" she asked furiously

"Ow... What do you mean?" he asked with pain in his wrist

"THIS!" she pointed to pistol

Then he understood what it looked like. 

"I didn't want to commit suicide! Do you think, that I'm so weak?!"

"I don't know, your reaction after trying to help ST AR-15 were suspicious, just like you would be broken."

He facepalmed and said:

"Better don't go deeper in this topic." then he took his hand away "Take some T-dolls and see how much resources are in this base, maybe there are more of less, than G&K system see, then check all vehicles in garages and parking lot."

"Understood." she tried went out of office, but before this Mikel added:

"And give me back my pistol."

Phoebys looked at it and after a while she answered:

"But don't try to do something suspicious like before, ok?"

"I promise." he answered with annoyed face

Then Phoebys gave him his pistol, saluted and left the room.

Mikel looked at her with confusion. Why she saluted to him? After a while he opened commander's laptop. His account was still connected to G&K systems. 

"What the fuck is that UI?!" he screamed when he saw main menu

"Ok, maybe buttons are well placed, but what the hell is THAT?!" he asked himself with disbelief, when he saw ZB-26 miniature in left side of screen. The picture was zoomed at her bust.

"Ok, calm down, maybe HUD isn't as bad as taste of this fucker."

Then he clicked "armory" button and he again wanted to erase his mind.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! WHY THIS UI CAN'T BE NORMAL?! IT'S LAGGING AS FUCK!"

His scream could probably be heard in all western part of base. He started to punch desk with his head.

"EVEN LITTLE KID CAN MAKE THIS BETTER!"

Then UMP 45, RO635, Eora, M38, Vector, WA2000 and M1 Garand peeked to see what's going on there. After seeing Mikel hit desk top with his head, they got scared a little. 

"Mikel, what are you thinking about?!" shout Eora with disbelief, while running to his side.

Mikel saw her, looked again at lagging display of armory and covered his head with hands while leaving loud groan. Eora checked if his forehead is alright.

"What are we looking at right now?" asked dumbfounded Vector

"Don't ask me. He is just very strange person." answered M38 with worried face

After a while Mikel calmed down a little.

"AAAH, ok, I calmed down. What do you want from me, girls?" he asked, when he finally noticed 6 T-dolls's heads in door frame.

"N-nothing." answered WA2000 with slightly scared face.

"Again tsun?" he answered, while looking at laptop screen and trying to be calm, while scrolling list of T-dolls in base