Chapter 25 - Crucial Decision

26. October 2061 6:12

At previous night Mikel and Eora were talking about their father and about their memories with childhood to the midnight. Finally Mikel and Eora fell asleep at repair bay. Now M4, STAR, Phoebys, 45' and 416 stand in front of them - Eora, that was sleeping at repair bed and Mikel, that laid his head at her stomach. Both of them were smiling, making others a bit angry.

"Mikel, wake up!" shout STAR with anger after few seconds

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. When he realised what did he did, he started thinking what he should say. After a while he said:

"Kurwa... (Fuck...)" and covered his head with hands

When M4, 45' 416 and Phoebys saw that, they looked at him confused, while STAR angrily came closer to him and shout:

"What is the meaning of this?!" 

Mikel thought about it for a while.

"Long story short - it looks like Eora is my sister." 

Everyone looked at him with confusion and moment of silence fell between them.

"WHAAAAT?!" they shout in unison, making Eora finally wake up

"Why there is so loud this early?" she asked with slightly sleepy voice

"What do you mean, that she is your sister?" asked 45'

"Can I say them about it?" he asked Eora and she nodded as answer

"She was human girl, that was homeless and got caught by Sangvis Ferri specialists in order to be experimental object in their 'experiments'." 

When 416 and Phoebys heard that, they got scared by what they heard, M4 was looking at Eora horrified, while 45' gave her compassionate gaze. STAR took nearest chair and sat down on it.

"B-but why is she your sister?" she asked

"My father was sent to northern Germany and went MIA in 2051. He got back to us at beginning of 2059 with amnesia. He didn't knew what he did in those 8 years. Eora's father in other hand was found in 2051 in torn military outfit. He got lost in December 2058. 

I don't think, that it's coincidence. Moreover our descriptions of fathers were same, so I'm nearly 100% sure, that we are step-siblings."

After hearing that STAR started thinking what should she do about it, while others tried to understand that situation.

"Then why she was hiding this whole time?" STAR asked after a moment

"She didn't hid that. She just couldn't remember it. Since the beginning I knew, that her M.I.N.D. is special. When I saw, that it was functioning even after month of being in dead body I knew, that it's isn't normal doll. 

When I installed FMOS I could see, that she have some files, that program couldn't read, moreover she couldn't use them too. Her brain activity is just like human's, same as will. Still she could be binded by OGAS, that assaulted her memory..."

"Alright, that's enough of this geek-like speech." said STAR, interrupting Mikel's quote

Afterwards she stood up and looked at Eora for a while. After few seconds STAR sighed and said: 

"OK. I believe you. At last you would never lie to us." 

Then Eora smiled at her, making STAR smile too. Few minutes later they were in cafeteria, Eora had to tell everyone from 404 and AR team about her past, while having breakfast. Her story took interest of few dolls at base too.