Chapter Two

We get to school and we've the same first lesson. I give him a mini tour of the school and we get back to kick start the day. I head to my seat right in the front and settle down. Yeah, im one of those students. Jungkook heads to the back of the class and takes a seat, im not really paying him much attention as he does. I freeze soon as I realise whose seat he's on. I don't get time to warn him cause a group of five guys sashays into the room like they own the whole damn school. Technically they do, but it doesn't move me. I've been in the same class as the airheads since kindergarten and I know they are usually all bark and no bite. But Jungkook doesn't know that.

Greg, Reggie, Finn, Clinton and Brendan. Of course they are your typical group of bullies and it's so cliché that people are still so 1864. It irritates me so much. They shared a smirk soon as they noticed Jungkook on Greg's seat. I mentally slapped myself for not warning him. As if in a trance, Jungkook does not notice the five boys advance towards him. I just stay in my seat frozen from the inside. I feel I need to do something but I'm currently thinking how exactly I should go about it.

"Hey," Greg says. Jungkook keeps staring out the window which annoys Greg in an instant.

"Hey!" He roars shaking Jungkook out of his trance. His doe eyes are glassy and he certainly doesn't understand what's going on.

"Hi," Jungkook says back.

"You're in my seat! Get up!" Greg roars leaning into Jungkook's face.

"Okay," he starts getting up but is pushed back into the chair.

"Apologise!" Greg snaps.

"Sorry, I didn't know this was your seat," Jungkook says not a single strand of fear in his voice. Just genuinely polite. That bugs me for some reason but I brush it off.

"New boy needs to learn who's boss," he says getting vigorous nods from the hooligans he calls friends. I usually don't care about what Greg does to people, he's just sadistic like that. Sometimes it's like he had Sadistic Personality Disorder, it just gets out of hand. But right in that moment, I get to my feet and pace swiftly towards them.

I tap Greg on his shoulder,
"He said he's sorry. Stop being such a pain in the ass," I say snatching Jungkook's hand from the desk by his wrist and pulling him up.

"Ohhh! Little Kelly defending her little boyfriend," he cooed sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes and walked away from them pulling Jungkook with me. I pulled out a chair beside me and told him to sit.

We sat in silence. I had noticed bruises on Jungkook's hand a few seconds ago whilst pulling him from 'Area 51'. They were deep red almost purple and looked painful. I dare not ask. Seems a little personal. Or I'm just stressing over nothing. Probably just bruises.

Students start pouring into the class and then our Biology teacher comes in after a few minutes.
"Alright class, everyone settle down. We've a new student joining us from Greenville, please stand up and introduce yourself," he says looking at Jungkook who's hardly visible hiding under a black bucket hat. A big black hoodie, baggy black bottoms and black boots. He looks good, funny im noticing it just now.

"Jeon Jungkook," he says with a small wave. A great deal of chattering follows after his impromptu introduction. A few snickers come from Greg and company. I turn in my seat giving them a deadly glare that I had no idea I could pull off until just now.

"Go ahead and sit down. Kellyn Calloway, please show Jungkook around later will you?" I nod politely.

The class continues and we head out to the next class. Chemistry. Then math where the smiles are wiped off our faces by advanced calculus. By the time the bell rings signalling lunch, most students are bored to death. Wish I could say the same, I enjoyed most if not all of my lessons. I wait in the hallway for Jungkook who had gone for his physics and mechanics lessons. He's such a nerd. Like yours truly.