Chapter Eleven

Trigger Warning: Rape and physical abuse

Flashback
Two weeks ago

I had been absent from school the entire week and he kept hitting me like usual. That didn't move me anymore. He could hit me to death for all I cared. I was just as dead anyways. He kept bringing different women during that week and I had to have sex with them at his command. I got tired. I denied a client when she came in, he like before, barged into my room. He slammed the door shut and ran his hand into his hair frustrated. He balled his fists coming at me, I tensed my body ready for the pain.

He punched my ribs making me fall off the bed in pain. He kept punching me everywhere and I shielded my face but that wasn't enough as a punch landed on my eye. I went temporarily blind. He kicked my ribs repeatedly till I heard them cracking. He knocked the breath out of me as his foot found my ribs repeatedly. He had hit me before but this time he wanted to just kill me. He kept kicking me making cry out in pain. I curled my aching body into a small ball crying in pain. He stopped hitting me and I could finally breathe. But breathing was really painful, he had hurt me bad.

I thought I had had enough when he grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling me up. He slammed my face into the wall before he started taking off my t-shirt. Impatient, he tore it off me and I felt him tug at my shorts before pulling them off me. I didn't panic thinking he just wanted to leave more marks on my naked body. When he groped my ass that's when I realised what was happening. I started to try and get out of his grip. He tightened his grip on my hair making me yelp in pain.
I threw a weak punch at him pushing him off me, he held my hands and gave me a strong uppercut blow making me puke blood.

"What did I say? You satisfy those women nomatter what they need and how they need it. You're so fucking weak, like you bitch of a mother, she was a fucking whore. This will teach you to follow simple fucking instructions."

"No, please, stop," I begged. He continued running his hands on my body taking my dick in his hand.

"Don't touch me! No please, don't!" I cried harder.

He separated my ass cheeks and just like that. No lube. No prepping. Nothing. No condom. He stuck his thing inside me tearing me apart. I cried as he went deeper and harder into me.

"You're hurting me, p-please stop," I pleaded with him but what I got in response was my body being bent over and him pounding mercilessly into me at an animalistic pace. He was moaning and groaning shamelessly. I stopped fighting and crying and let him do what he wanted.

After he was done with me, he trashed my room calling me lazy because I couldn't satisfy his clients. He said I deserved what he had done because I asked for it. I blamed myself for all of it, as i lay there bloodied and bruised, reeking of cum.