Chapter Thirteen

1 year later

I finally have a boyfriend after being single since the 4th of Never-Happened. Jungkook. We helped each other through our traumatic experiences. He'd hold me while I slept, sing me sweet melodies and he had the most beautiful voice ever. The trauma never really goes away but I felt safe around all of them especially Kookie.

I'm in college now, freshman. Jungkook is too. We made it. After all the struggle, we made it. Yaya is happy back at home, got into a good school too. She came to visit last year and we're in touch. I really miss her.

I'm sleeping in my dorm bed with a certain someone's arms wrapped tightly around me from behind me. He kisses my exposed shoulders going up my neck, breathing softly onto my skin. He has no idea the torture he's putting me through, I can barely breathe. He giggles into the crook of my neck, planting a wet kiss there before going further up my jawline.

"Kookie."
"Mmmmm," he hums with lips still moving against my jawline.
"Are you sure about this Kookie?" I whisper failing to raise my voice any higher.
"I am, are you?" He giggles softly before turning me over such that he's on top of me. He captures my lips in a slow sensual kiss moving in a slow pace. His hands slides between our bodies and grabs my clothed boobs ever so softly. He gives it a little squeeze and I moan quietly into the kiss. I feel his hand at the hem of my t-shirt before he slides it in resting it on my stomach.

"Is this okay?" He asks close to my ear sending tingling sensations down my spine. I nod quickly.

"Words baby girl, let me hear you," he cooes into my ear.

"Y-yes," I whisper. Soon as I do, he reconnects our lips and moves his hand to my boobs. I do not have a bra. He gives them each a gentle squeeze and I'm already shaking. He pinches my niples and I can't moan any quieter now. He pulls the t-shirt up and off my body leaving my bare torso for him to marvel at.

He kisses the space between my boobs going down and down till he reaches the waistband of my pyjama pants. He removes both the pyjamas and my panties leaving me completely nude. I cover my nana with my right hand and he grabs it firmly before pulling it away. He pulls my legs into a hinge before he starts placing wet kisses down my brown thighs. He goes lower and lower until I feel his breath on my lady part.

He gives it a lick and arch my back in pleasure. He reattaches his tongue to my throbbing clit and starts sucking on me gently his left hand flat on my tummy and the other hand gripping my legs to keep me in place. His tongue parts my folds as he keeps sucking and I'm a moaning mess. He slides his middle finger in me slowly, he lets me adjust before he starts moving it in and out of me. His tongue is sucking on my clit as his finger goes in and out of me deeper and faster.

"Ahhhh Kookie" I moan out loud releasing my fluids and I feel him smile against my clit. He pulls away coming back to my face to plant a kiss on my lips. I taste myself on him as he deepens the kiss. My core is heated right now.

He gets rid of his oversized sweater and bottoms. His boxers have a huge bulge imprinted in his groin and I swallow nervously. He removes the boxers and his erection springs free. My eyes widen as my thoughts run wild. He interrupts my thoughts as he comes back on top of me kissing my lips.

"All you gotta do is relax baby," he says dangerously close to me.

His right hand travels down and he directs his dick to my wet core. He rubs it slowly against my folds making me whimper in pleasure. He then directs it to my entrance,

"I'll be gentle baby, I promise," he says, "If it gets too much, tell me to stop, okay?" He says and I nod.

He starts pushing in, I feel like something is being pressed against me and it hurts like hell. I close my eyes shut as he continues to break my barrier but not completely succeeding.

"Fuck, baby I'm gonna have to push," he says locking his eyes with mine, "hold me." I do as he says, my hands resting on his arms.

He mutters a small sorry as the most excruciating pain erupts from my sex. I feel too full, he's stretched me out and it hurts.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," I scream shutting my eyes.

"Shhhh, baby look at me," I look into his care-filled brown orbs. He takes both my hands intertwining our fingers together. He doesn't move, he lets me adjust.

"Move," I tell him and he starts going in and out of me slowly. The pain is still there but with how he's looking into my eyes, I can barely feel it. He picks up the pace going faster and deeper.

"Ahhhhh Kookie," I moan and he buries his head into the crook of my neck.

"Fuck! You're so tight, ahhhhh," he groans going harder into me. I feel a ball of warmth start to play around my lower abdomen. As he goes deeper, it grows bigger. He slams himself into me with full force and I scream out.

"Too deep!" I tell him and he slows only for a minute before repeatedly drilling into my core. The pleasure is too much for me so I just let go. I subconsciously clench his member trying to stop my own release and he hisses into my neck,

"Mmmmmm fuuuck! I'm not gonna last longer," he warns.

I release onto his throbbing member and he goes for a few harder thrusts before spilling into me and letting his member twitch inside of me.

He gets off me, going to the bathroom. He cleans me and comes to lie next to me.

"Never thought I'd ever enjoy sex like this. Joonie hyung was right, all I had to do was let myself love again. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Kelly."

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me too. Thank you for loving me."

"I fucking love you. So fucking much," he exhale.

"Me fucking too. I love you so so much," I say.

He kissed the crown of my head pulling me onto his chest. There is no doubt, this is the man that I love, now and will love forever.

The End

A/N

Thank you guys for coming this far with this book. I love you all❤❤❤. Any questions about the book or author are accepted whole heartedly❤.

Thank you❤ thank you❤