11: SMILING AND FANBOYING

A Year ago someone came into my life. With His first sight, he successfully managed to skip my heartbeat. For a second, I forgot about the world around me, only focusing on the beauty in front of me. He was beautiful and looked fragile as a porcelain doll with those innocent eyes. for a second I thought about making him mine if he is single but with the blink of an eye, my admiration towards him turned into pure hatred seeing the person beside him. I don't know why but no matter how my heart tells me that he is not what I was thinking but my mind had already decided that the person I was admiring a second ago was the most cunning person I have ever met. Behind that beautiful face and innocent eyes lives a true face of him, a deceiving, cheating, cunning face. How wrong I was! I should have believed in my heart. I should not have ignored him. I should not have judged before knowing him.

I looked at the sleeping figure in from of me. It's him. The same person who skipped my heartbeat with his first sight. My love, My Beam. I wish I could realize my love for him sooner. Maybe things will be different if I had realized it sooner. Only I knew how scared I was seeing him in that state, covered in blood, unconscious. The only thought I had was "I can't lose him". His face looks so calm while sleeping, as a baby, like he didn't suffer through the hell that his father made for him. His face, I don't know where to focus, his long eyelashes, rosy cheeks, or those plump lips. Those lips, I always wanted to taste those. Should I? No, I can't, It will be like I took advantage of him. But those lips are so kissable. It will be quick, just a peck. No one will notice. We are alone here anyway. And I am not doing a crime by kissing my husband, right? With that thought, I leaned down. They look more attractive this close. I am about to kiss him when-

THUD

THIRD-PERSON POV

" Good morn-"

Wayo stopped abruptly seeing the scene in front of him.

"F*CK" Forth cursed as he blinks of an eye distance himself from Beam. He could see how Wayo's whole demeanor changed instantly, that devilish smirk. Wayo got a free opportunity to tease him.

"Hehe I saw what were you going to do..hehe" Wayo laughed with a smirk as he put a fruit basket on the near table. If anyone other was here came across such a situation he would have closed the door immediately and excused himself, but we are talking about Wayo here. 'He needs a lover who could control him.' Forth thought.

"Weren't you were coming with Lams, park, and Kit?'' Forth hyung asked.

"I did. Not my fault that they were slow like - "

THUD

The door opened again with a loud thud making Forth flinch a little. Damn these people don't know how to knock. But he soon realizes the air in the room was thick and Kit was glaring at Wayo and Wayo was smirking. Damn, Wayo again did something he should not. For god's sake he is an adult, stop messing with your cousin's dude.

"Turtle," Wayo said with a smirk to which Kit reply instantly.

"You,( pointing at Wayo) know that a good man waits for his friends until he parks the car, right?"

"Yeah yeah..(Wayo replied lazily) ..... oh Beam when did you wake up?" Everyone turns to Beam now.

"Just now"

"How are you feeling? Need me to call a doctor" Park said as he sat beside Beam.

"No am good"

"Did you find anything about who attackers were?" Kit asked Forth. In reality, they all were thinking the same thing. Beam too. But he knew it was something related to Ming, he looked at Forth, should he tell him? But will it be like betraying Ming? He is the only friend he got so far. And why would Forth care about him though? He would celebrate if he managed to get rid of him. Beam thought.