13

They all were sitting in the restaurant nearby the sea. It's been two days since they were here, and today they decided to visit beach. It was first time in his life that Beam saw a beach. And he was practically dancing and playing freely without any worries. It looked like the kid side of his came out. The smile never leave Beam's face from when they came to saw beach. Forth was so happy by seeing this side of Beam. It was the real Beam, he was seeing now. If he knew just by bringing Beam to see beach, he would be showing his real side. He would have done this days ago. Another thing that Forth was happy about that it seems Beam was talking freely here. He would ask if he want anything, he will do anything he want. And Forth was secretly taking videos of Beam. He was planning a surprise party for beam's birthday party, which was in next week. He needs something to make the day more special.

Forth was looking at Beam who was next him on the table. He was eating burger. It was third burger he was eating. While Beam eating burger Forth can't help but to stare at Beam. Beam was looking so cute. He wanted to take that burger away and kiss those pulp lips of Beam. Suddenly Kit cleared his throat, taking all attention to him. Kit took a Champaign in his hand. It looks like he was announcing something.

KIT: So guys. I wanted to tell you guys that, I am getting married with Ming after two weeks.

(Kit said, with smile looking at Ming. Who was blushing crazily.)

Wayo: WHAT? Lam you hear that. The brat is getting married before me. AND WHEN THE HELL YOU PROPOSED HIM YOU TRAITOR.

(Wayo marched on Kit like he would beat him. well they all know he would never do that but Phana was new. And he thought Wayo was going to beat Kit so he hurriedly grab Wayo's waist from behind making Wayo stunned at place.)

Wayo: umm......um...phi Phana. I w-was not going to beat him. I was g-going to hug him.

(Wayo said awkwardly, still in Phana's hold)

Lam: Yeah Phana. It's the thing between us brothers.

(Lam said with a smile. Phana looked around the table. He felt embarrassed of the position he was holding Wayo. He release Wayo from his hold.)

Phana: (cough) I am sorry. Wayo.

Phana said. But the thing was actually done and Wayo who was actually screaming internally because his crush actually hugged him from behind, excuse himself from the table, not wanting his crush to see his fan boy state.)

Phana: Will he be okay? I mean, I shouldn't have hold him like that?

Kit: I don't know? Why don't you go after him? I mean check if he is okay or not?

(Lam and Forth gave Kit a look for what he was doing. Phana nodded and went to the direction where Wayo had went off. Lam glared at Kit.)

Kit: What? I am doing them a favor. They both seems to like each other.

(Kit shrugged.)

Park: Congratulations both of you, KIT and Ming.

(Beam and Forth also congratulate them.)

Ming & Kit: thank you.

Lam: Only thank you won't be enough. Tell me the details later. God, you didn't even tell when you proposed Ming. You really are br-

KIT: ha ha. Like you tell us when you married Hyung sik. We didn't even know when you married. At least I am calling you guys to the wedding.

Lam: Yeah. Don't need to remind us that whenever you get a chance. Actually we also have something to tell you guys.

Forth: What?

Lam looked at Ming, who smiled at him. They intervene their hands. Lam lean his head on Hyung sik's shoulder.