18

Arum: You will take me to meet Beamnie?

Lam: Yes sweetie.

Arum asked nth time since they pick her up from orphanage. Yes. Orphanage. Apparently Beam's father admitted her to one of the orphanage outside the city using the fake name. And to their luck, Lam visited the same orphanage a week before. Forth was glad about that to Lam. Beam's father really hidden her well and it was getting hard for him to find her. But guess luck was with him this time. He didn't have to take that much efforts to adopt her as the owner of orphanage was great friend of Forth's father. So, the adoption process done pretty fast than usual. Forth wanted to surprise Beam. It would be best birthday gift for him.

Arum: Its Beamee's birthday today.

Lam: Yes. We know. We will surprise him. Okay. He will be so happy to see you.

Lam said smiling at the girl who smiled back at him. Lam looked at his cousin, who looks like in deep thought. More like panicking about something

Lam: What are you panicking about Forth?

Forth: Well, I promised Beam, I will take him on date today but in all this I forget to inform him that I won't be able to attend our date and I kind of forgot my phone in office at same time.

Lam: Dude, how could you forgot that? Well you are lucky. He won't be able to be mad at you when he saw what surprise you got him. Should we go to your office first to take your phone?

Forth: No. It's too far from here. Let's go directly at home. Beam must be waiting for me there. I will go after meeting arum to Beam.

Lam: Okay. As you wish.

Forth parked the car outside the mansion. He saw several cars parked outside. He recognized those cars. Those were of his cousin's and their partners. They must be here to celebrate Beam's birthday. He was really excited to show arum to Beam.

Arum: Is Beamie here?

Lam: Yes sweetie. He is inside. We will surprise him okay.

Arum: Okay. Beamie likes surprises.

Forth and Lam smiled at the cute girl. The moment they told her that will took her to Beam, she was talking continuously about Beam. Forth opened the door ready to see angry expression of Beam because he ditch their date today. Beam's reaction will be precious to see when he show arum to him. They entered the mansion.

"SURPRISE"

Lam and Arum yelled out of fear due to sudden yells. Wayo, Phana, hyung-sik, Jungkook and Ming were singing birthday song really loudly. Forth's eyes scan the room immediately wanting to see his Beam. But he couldn't find him. Didn't they were singing birthday song? Then where is he?

Forth: "Where is Beam?"

Forth asked still looking around the room. May be Beam is angry and that's why he is hiding. But Wayo's words halt him from whatever he was thinking.

Wayo: Didn't he came with you? We went to animal shelter in afternoon, he was not there. So we thought maybe you take him on date or like that.

Forth: Yeah. I was about to, but I got caught in something. He isn't home yet?

Forth asked getting worried. He looked at Time. 10 pm. It's late. He won't be out this late. Maybe still waiting at animal shelter. No. Wayo said he was not there.

Arum: Where is Beamnie?

Arum asked coming out behind Lam. She hide herself behind Lam's back as soon as she saw so many people. She was scared. Didn't they say, her Beamnie is here? Then where is he?