16: HIS MINE

Beam was feeding the animals in the animal shelter. He felt so lonely without Ming here. He liked when Ming was around. Just the presence of Ming would make whole place light and happy. And also it's been a day since that b*tch came in his life, Ye-seul. She is so mean, She will act all friendly with Beam when Forth was around. But when Forth was not around she would try to lower him with her harsh words along with Mrs. Jaturaphoom. Beside that she would act all lovely dovely with Forth, clinging and hugging him whenever she get a chance. First Beam thought she act all like this to others but he was wrong. She only act like that with Forth. It sadden him that Forth has no idea of how she is. And Beam didn't wanted to tell anything bad about her cause their relationship is still building what if he take it wrong and think that Beam was bad-mouthing his friend.

Beam was let out of thought by the sound of chimes on front door. His head automatically snap to the direction, still holding small dog in his hand. A smile plastered on his face seeing who it was. Wayo and Lam. What are they doing here? Beam rushed forward and welcomed them with big smile, he was seeing Lam after days. Lam smiled back at him but Wayo did not. He stare at the little fur ball in Beam's hand. . Wayo came forward and looked at Beam as if he was asking to hold the said dog in his hand. Beam smiled a little and handed the dog to him. The furry and brown dog immediately settled in Wayo's hold, like he has found his long lost owner. Wayo smiled at dog's reaction, caressing his neck gently.

Wayo: What's his name?

Wayo asked as Beam led them to the chairs, they have for visitors. Wayo's gaze was still on the little dog, smiling time to time when the dog flutter his eyes when Wayo stopped caressing him.

Beam: He don't have one. He just arrived here yesterday.

Wayo: Hmm. I will adopt him. Right Holly?

Beam: Holly?

Wayo: His name.

(Wow, he just met the dog and now he had named it. Holly! What a good name. Why didn't he thought of that name? Beam thought. )

Beam: Oh, So how both of you guys visit here?

(That's the thing Beam wanted to ask them from the moment they step in the room. It's really unusual to see them here and beside he met Wayo just before coming here.)

Lam: I wanted to meet you. It must be hard for you these days as Wayo told me Ye-seul came!

(Beam understand what Lam was trying to say but he didn't want to look like the person who bad mouth someone behind their back. And also he didn't know how Lam's relation is with that so called Ye-seul. So he decided to keep his mouth shut.)

Beam: Hhh? What are you talking about? Why would it be hard for me her coming here?

Wayo: See. I told you. He is too lame to recognize in how much trouble his and Forth's relationship in?

(Wayo said still caressing the dog in his hand and looking at Lam with expression like "I told you.")

Beam: What do you mean by that?

Lam: Yah. Mind your language. Tsk. Sometimes I wonder who is older here.

(Lam snapped at Wayo and patted the sit beside him telling Beam to sit with him.)

Lam: Here sit here. I will explain to you. Now tell me what you know about Ye-seul.

Beam: Umm. She is Long time Neighbor of Forth's family. Forth and she grow up together. And everyone in Jaturaphoom's family loves her.

Lam: Hmm. Right. But the thing behind the scene is that, Ye-seul loves Forth from young age and she is pursuing him for years now. And the worst thing is that Mr. And Mrs. Jaturaphoom, I mean Forth's parent wanted to marry Forth to her before you came in the picture. It was like undeclared announcement that she will marry Forth. But the thing in our favor is that Forth has no idea about all this. He only think her as a friend. So now you have to make sure she won't came in between you and Forth. And it must be you because Forth think her as a lovely, innocent girl which she is not.